Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yamamoto Poll

Hiya my peeps~!

Just letting you guys know that the voting poll for Yamamoto is going to end soon. I'm serious about writing a oneshot about him and Haru. Whichever one wins will be the personality used in the oneshot. I'm prepared to write with any of them! :3

Also, I'll be updating new things very, very soon. I'm just busy with midterms so I haven't really posted new things. XP but once that's done, I shall post something new and I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Thank you for your patience.

It means a lot to me that you guys have been so supportive and I'll be sure to shower you all with fics and not just my silly updates of my precious Mr. Happy! XD even if he is a damn good sexy plant.


No comments:

Post a Comment