Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Report 06 - Day 18

Hi, sorry for the lack of the Happy Report. I've been extremely busy and stressed. @_@

It came to the point that I wasn't even able to take pictures of Mr. Happy everyday. ;A; that made me really sad... but I still have lots and lots of pictures of him! :D And a lot of things happened!!!


DAY 9

 
>///////////< he's so cuutteeee!!!

DAY 10:
THE BIG MOVE!!!!!!!!!


THE NEW HOME


THE MR. HAPPY!



THE SUCCESS!!!




HAHAHAHA!!!! I DID IT! I DID IT WITHOUT KILLING HIM!!!
@____@ Oh my gawd, I was so stressed out because I thought I had
killed him while I was moving him to his new home.

DAY 12


Growing strong~! <3



DAY 16
Hehe, he's so tall and gangly. XD



Close up~! O_____O What the-!


ZOMG, THERE ARE MR. HAPPY'S GROWING ON TOP OF
MR. HAPPY!!!

DAY 18



Er... hehe... yea... about the forks...



Haha, you see, Mr. Happy is getting really tall. He can't support himself anymore.
So Mama got him some forks to help him!




IT'S OK BABY, MAMA WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!
NO MATTER HOW MANY FORKS YOU NEED, MAMA WILL GET THEM ALL FOR YOU
....EVEN IF THE GUY AT THE MINI-MART GIVES MAMA FUNKY LOOKS CUZ ALL SHE ASKS
FOR ARE FORKS WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING.... >_>.... <_<



Dearest Opi,
...=_____= I know. I'm speechless as well.
Oh well, at least he doesn't seem to have teenage angst. XD
....though he does get pretty stubborn when he refuses to stand straight.
Darn boy just insists on leaning to the side.... lazy boy... =___=

Day 8 

3 comments:

  1. Lady, where you been? Can't just disappear for so long without making us worry!
    Mr. Happy's growing so big! I didn't know people could use forks to support a plant... Anyway Mr Happy's looking really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh i want a sunflower!!! XD mr happy is currently my inspiration as of now <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh this is so cute! hahahah XD

    ReplyDelete