Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Ambigram - Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Chapter 02

Summary: AU In where Tsuna and Xanxus grew up together, watching each other's back... where innocence was tainted since the start... One Miura Haru finds herself in a various precarious situation 2786/TsunaxHaru

My lack of KHR knowledge might make some things untrue or some characters OOC and I guess I'll explain some stuff at the end of the chapter, just so I won't spoil things! XD

I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn because if I did, there would be a lot more Haru loving!

Please forgive any mistakes, both character-wise and grammatically wise. lol, i still don't understand the beta system thing and I don't really have time to re-read and edit things.



Chapter Two: Distraction

HappyFace1886



"Leave Haru alone!" brown eyes flashed with fierce irritation, clashing with the amused two-toned eyes of the heir to the great Vongola Family. He held her arm tightly pulling her forward until she was pressed intimately against his chest. Haru, meanwhile, had her hands against him, doing her best to push him off of her.

"Why, Haru-chan, I'm hurt," Tsuna purred with a chuckle. "I took time off my busy schedule in order to meet you and yet you coldly push me away."

"Don't call Haru Haru-chan!" she yelled, struggling vehemently against him. "And Haru did not ask for you to come here! You're the one who keeps bothering Haru and if it's getting in the way of your busy schedule then stop coming!"

For days, this... this... crazy man has been bothering her non-stop! Everywhere she turned, she would find him waiting for her, casually leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and an arrogant smirk on his face, ready to guide her through his native homeland. And even if she insisted, quite firmly, to leave her alone, he would just give her that stupid grin of his before dragging her off to god knows where.

"Now don't say such things," he leaned closer to her and Haru's face flushed. She hadn't forgotten how they had met in the first place and that was the reason why she was still so angry with him. Using her to get away from those scary thugs, she could forgive. Maybe she would even let him get away with kissing her, because that had also been to fool the thugs. But when he gone even further than that, that was going too far!

With an angry cry, Haru did the only thing she could do caught in her situation.

She tried to headbutt him.

Keyword being tried.

Her irritation blew up twice as much when he casually tilted his head to the side, cleanly avoiding her attack, and pulled her closer, successfully allowing them to attain an even more intimate embrace.

"If you wanted me to hold you so bad," Tsuna whispered against her neck and Haru couldn't stop the shiver that went through her body. "I would have gladly done so."

The anger that had been stewing inside of her began to waver at the feel of his breath against her skin. It was always like this. Whenever he got too close to her, she couldn't breathe and her body always seemed to become detached from her mind. That alone made her so infuriated with him, but the burning anger always seemed to come later when she was in the right state of mind.

Every time he came near her...

Every time he touched her...

Haru whimpered when his lips skimmed her neck and she could feel him grinning in triumphed. Normally she would have tried to hit him for that, but it was just too hard to bring up the right emotions when she could feel him placing light nips on her throat while his hand ran through her hair. The clasp holding her hair became undone and she vaguely heard it being dropped to the ground while her hair cascaded down to her shoulders. Tsuna made a sound of approval from his chest while his lips rose higher. His fingers gripped her hair gently, tugging it until she tilted her head back, giving him the clear view of her vulnerable throat.

No matter how much she declared that she hated him, the innocent trust she still seemed to give him despite all that he had done always made Tsuna's heart skip a beat.

Such an interesting girl he had found.

She never failed to amuse him with the way her eyes would become round and big whenever he came too close, her face turning a deep shade of red whenever he brushed his lips against her, and the fire that would erupt around her whenever he angered her.

Tsuna leaned his forehead against hers, closing his eyes in order to absorb her very presence within him. His fingers drew soothing circles on her lower back while his other hand immersed itself with playing with her soft locks. He took in her scent and the way her body seemed to mold perfectly against his.

Yes, she was an interesting girl.

And the perfect distraction.

He brushed his lips against hers before pulling away, almost smiling at the dazed look on her face, and grabbed her hand. "So Haru-chan, where do you want to go today?"

"Eh?" Haru blinked before her mind seemed to catch up to her. "H-Hahi! Y-You pervert! You took advantage of Haru again!"

"Do you really think you should be screaming that so loud in broad daylight?" he teased, dragging her to a nearby shop. "People might get the wrong impression."

"Wrong impression? Wrong impression?" Haru practically shrieked before pointing towards the innocent bystanders who were all sporting heavy blushes on their face as they attempted to continue on their regular schedule. "You're the one who's causing a scene!"

"I'm pretty sure that it's your screaming that's making everyone stare," Tsuna said before catching her chin with his fingers, tugging her closer towards him. The furious blush on Haru's face deepened as they were close to each other once more. "But if you want, I can give you another reason to scream."

Her brain was unable to handle this sudden new tidbit of information and she shoved him away, this time shrieking with all her might. "Get away from me, you pervert! Are you really a part of Vongola?"

Tsuna just laughed. "Didn't Dante already confirm it?"

Haru growled and crossed her arms angrily, stalking past him. "You're probably just some low-leveled grunt who only joined Vongola in order to take advantage of innocent girls."

Tsuna placed his arm around Haru's shoulders and pressed his lips against her ear. "Perhaps... but if you stick with me, I'm sure you'll know plenty about Vongola."

"I don't trust you." She snarled.

"That's what you may say," he kissed her pulse and she shivered, gasping silently at the feel of heat gathering in her chest. "But your body says otherwise."

Her eyes widened comically and her scream echoed through the street. "You pervert!"



::tsuzuku::

Chapter 01                                                  Chapter 03


4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I kinda like this sort of Tsuna, mature and experienced and yet still Tsuna in ways. :3 His way of getting through Haru's guard and his manner of analyzing her and so forth works right-on! And Haru's perspective works perfectly in here as well. XD Calling Tsuna a "pervert" definitely sounds like her.

    Keep it up! I will definitely continue reading this beautiful work for sure. :D *claps*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What she said.

    Um wow...I'm a bit turned on by your Tsuna. Not much gushing about how I love it (and I do!) but I am blushing. Lucky Haru getting kissed and touched. Hmph.

    I'll just go and cry over the lack of romance in my life, okay?

    Looking forward to more!

    IWoC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I have been reading your fics for years!! i love Haru, especially Haru with Tsuna but there are so little fics with her that i'm always floundering. Great fics like yours are rare! And I just want to say don't stop! I love your work! You have actually inspired me to start writing my own works, there needs to be more Haru out there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, this was so sweet that I just had to reply to it. xD Thank you! I'll keep that in mind whenever I feel down in the dumps and feel like giving up.

      Reviews let me know that there are actually readers who want to read more xD without people letting me know that they exist, I feel like I'm just writing for myself and if that's the case, there's no point in me posting them online since I can just read them by myself on my own computer.

      Thanks for this lovely review~~

      Let's share our love for Haru with the world! ;)

      Delete