Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Report 03 - Day 6


Okaayy, something weird happened today. I normally take pictures of Mr. Happy in the morning, but since I was busy with classes today, I didn't really have time to post pictures in the morning. Sooo, I decided that now would be a good time to blog them.

Now about the weird part. I always open the window very, very slightly so that Mr. Happy can have some good fresh outside air, when I found him doing something really funny and strange.

This is before the weirdness. It was in the morning~!

Isn't he just precious?

Sniff, he's growing so fast! Mama just can't keep up with him.

Look at those stem! >/////////< I can't believe it's been only
six days since I first planted him! He's already so damn sexy!

O_O!!! Hello there.... Mr. Happy! Why are you suddenly
curved? Don't tell me... are you... are you coming out of the closet?!

@__@ It's okay baby! Mama accepts you in all shapes
and forms! You can be whatever you want to be!

Haha, as you guys can probably tell, when I came back in the afternoon, Mr. Happy was suddenly growing sideways. @_@ At first I thought that Mr. Happy thought it would be funny playing games on Mama, but I'm figuring that the reason why he's suddenly leaning towards one side is because of the outside air as that's the direction he was leaning towards. He wanted more and was fighting to go closer to it.

DX I'm so sorry Mr. Happy! I'm such a bad Mama! Mama's just being overprotective because there are bad things outside.

Wh-What if someone came over and knocked you over?

What if... What if a bird came and ate you?

Le gasp, what if you met a weed?!

You know how those weeds are, always pretending to be innocent when they can suck the life out of you!

DON'T LEAVE MAMA, MR. HAPPY!

PS: Thank you Opi~! I'm so happy to have Mr. Happy! XD
   
Day 5                                                             Day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment