Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Report 04 - Day 7


Mr. Happy is growing really fast...

But he's still damn sexy XD

Haha, the instructions said that once it's 3" tall, I should replant it
somewhere else. Problem is, I'm in college.... where the heck am I
going to replant him?! @___@ how am I going to keep him?!

Okay, okay, I have a plan! I'm going to get a cup and spoon
from the cafeteria a-and then I'll steal dirt from the campus!
@_____@ that's right, you heard me!!

It's worth it if it's for you Mr. Happy! @_____@

But seriously, you grew super fast.

Must be because of all the love! X3

Day 6                                                            Day 8

1 comment:

  1. Mr Happy is growing so fast!!! I didn't know plants grew this quickly! Or maybe it's just yours;) Making such progress. You must be very proud:)

    ReplyDelete