Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Report 01 - Day 4


Hi~! Sorry that this isn't an update of a fanfic. I just wanted to share with everyone something special to me~!

He was first planted on October 13, 2010.

It is now October 17, 2010.

Be it, I discovered that I could first see him on October 16, but that doesn't matter right now. I finally got the brains to actually take pictures to record his growth. And so, ta-da, here is the first known picture of Mr. Happy, my growing sunflower!

I apologize, he's a bit on the shy side.

Sky view shot of Mr. Happy~! <3

No, no, my dear, that's too close up.

Hey, I said back up!

Mr. Happy... you lied about being the shy type... right?

Anyways, he's still tiny, but he's gorgeous in my eyes! I'm kind of worried
about the two little ones sprouting next to each other. Hope they don't fight...
Well... I proclaim them to be twins! Muhahahaha!

It's been only 4 days yet Mr. Happy has already grown so much.
>w< fwee, can't wait to see how big and strong my baby will grow to be~!

Stay tuned for the Happy report~!

No comments:

Post a Comment