Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Report 05 - Day 8


@_____@ oh goodness, Mr. Happy is really big!

H-He's so tall and gangly right now!!!!!

Oh no... Oh no no no no no no... don't tell me...

IT'S THE AWKWARD TEENAGE PHASE!!!!

......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, Mr. Happy is too big for his pot now.
I think I'm going to have to go with the cup and spoon plan. O____O
Hang in there Mr. Happy!!! Mama will take care of that right after tomorrow
when she's done coming back from the semi-hell known as Midterms.

And I say semi-hell, because we all know that the real hell is Finals.

And to my dearest Mr. Happy Reader, Opi: YES, ZOMGFREAKINGGOSH, I AM SO PROUD OF MY BABY FOR GROWING SO-SO FAST! AND BEING SO SEXY AT THE SAME TIME!!! :D I BET IF HE WAS HUMAN, HE'D BE A BISHOUNEN OR A FLOWER BOY! 8D Pun intended. I didn't know plants grew that fast either! >w< Mother Nature is so wonderful and amazing!
  
Day 7                                                                                                Day 18

1 comment:

  1. More progress today!
    Mr. Happy's already a teenager? Lol that was fast

    ReplyDelete