Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Questions about the New Blog Headline Pic~

LOL, I guess we're all very busy with our own lives to take time the time to comment. Completely, totally, and 100% understand that. I'm not one to say that I don't since I frequently disappear for long periods of time. I'm just worried that I'm writing for an invisible audience who just accidentally stumble across the blog and just leave for eternity. I guess a review just once in a while to let me know that I'm actually writing to people would be nice. Doesn't need to be every time. n.n


Thank you Opi-chan, suggii-chan, and the anony-chan for leaving me the reviews. They really made my day~! <3


As for about the little poll thing I have on the side. I'm considering the thought of changing the layout around. It'll probably still be the same thing, but like colors and pictures. I'm not sure if I'll change it completely because I know sudden, abrupt change is a bit overwhelming. At least for me.


I'm not 100% sure what I'm planning to do for the contest since I didn't really think so many people would actually say yes. xD but my plan was to hold a bit of a contest where people would create a new blog picture for me. Since I have tons of KHR fanfics, I suppose a fan pic is alright, but it's not limited to just that. It can be anything that you believe would fit for this blog.


Also, QUESTION FOR THE ARTISTS who want to enter this contest! Would you rather I choose the image on my own or to post them on here so that readers can decide? I figured that since other people are the ones that are constantly viewing the site, they have a right to decide, but since the artist are the ones who are taking time and the courage to make the artwork, they should also get the right to say whether it should be me who sees and judges it alone or dozens of other random strangers.


BTW, if I do leave it to readers to decide, any crude or unnecessary comments will not be posted. I have control over what comments get posted and if I see anything inappropriate, I'm just going to delete it. I refuse to let stupid people hurt MY precious readers.


There's no set rules for now because the poll on whether there are people who want to do this contest is still up. Since I already see 6 people who are interested, I'm now going to take the time to think of the rules. But I do believe I'm going to stick with the idea of drawing whatever you think is appropriate for the site, so anything goes in that aspect~!


So, until the end of the poll contest!

10 comments:

  1. Er...would a black-and-white TsuHaru pic centered around the fic Ambigram work? ^^; I don't have the means to color yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I suggest you to look at my gallery at deviantart? here's the link xxdevilsangel28xx

    I really love your stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. anything gooeesss~! So to answer Black Singularity, black-and-white is fine. You can draw anything that you believe fits the blog and I'll adjust everything according to the winner.

    But does anyone really care who judges? Whether it be me or the readers?

    And thank you Angel Spring. It means a lot to me that you enjoy my stories. ^w^ I've seen your artwork and they're fantastic. I don't mind any pic so pick whichever artwork you believe fits the best and we shall see if it wins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't comment usually...but I do regularly read your blog, and I'm always super excited to see an update from you. :p I'll try my best to comment from now on!

    Either way to judge the contest sounds fine to me. c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Thanks and welcome. You really inspired me to draw more :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello.

    I don't really care who judges and it's up to you. If you choose, it would be because you like it. If the readers and you choose, it would be a event where everyone can participate. Either way, it would be good.

    I would like to ask when will the contest would be started and when it would end. I need to work it in my schedule because of my college work. I'm sorry. D: Depending on when, I could participate in the contest or I can just draw for you in my own time.

    So anything is fine? Would it be possible if you give it a theme? I think it would give it a direction for the artist and it would be easier for the readers or yourself to judge.

    suggii ^_^
    suggii_x@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, okay. For official rules, I'd say that I won't post anything on it until after the poll is done and over with. It was originally just to see if anyone was interested, but I decided that once the given time to vote on the poll is closed, I'll post the rules about the contest. Once the rules are posted, that's when the contest will begin (SIX DAYS UNTIL POLLING IS CLOSED!). And since I know many people are busy with their own lives and such, I'd say that the deadline will be... a month? If that's not enough time, then I'll extend it.

    As for suggii-chan's question regarding a theme, I'm not sure because KHR fics isn't the only thing I write. That's why I was heading on to the idea of a theme where the author draws whatever they think is best suited. If they find that KHR drawings fit the blog heading the best, than go for it~! May the best picture win!

    I'm also leaning towards the idea of letting the readers decided which picture should be the new heading. ^w^ As Suggii-chan mentioned, by letting readers and myself choose, everyone can participate in this. That way we can all have a way of enjoying this event.

    And it's alright Suggii-chan, if you become too busy to participate. I understand that all too well... even if it's sad. Dx ugh, life is so difficult. Haha, maybe I should make a page in this blog where it's just filled with fanart. Sounds like fun. xD

    And Angel Spring-chan, you're too kind. Your comment made me blush. @//////@ And if anything, you readers are what really motivate me to write. I'd have probably forgotten about updating completely if it wasn't for the fact that there are people out there anticipating the next chapters or oneshots.

    haha, faery-chan, you're very sweet. I know reviewing is hard so I'm trying not to ask for much, just a response here and there so I know that there are people out there reading my stories. ^w^

    Thanks for such great responses. You guys really have a way of cheering up a stressed out college student. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for answering my question~

    I guess I wasn't a bit clear when I mention a theme. I know you don't only write KHR stories here and I should have been clearer. I apologize for that. By theme I meant something like: your favorite color, your favorite object, it must have a smiling purple pig inside, or whatever you feel like.

    If not a theme, it could be who can show who does the best emotional piece such as who has the best sad feeling, the best happy feeling, the best whatever feeling.

    I think what I mean is by how the contest should have a simple subject that one can focus on and be judged fairly since anything goes can be a bit hard to judge by. As one can have a really good sad piece or one can have a really good happy piece. If everything is different, it just might be a bit difficult to judge.

    All of this is just a suggestion, you don't have to use it if you do not like it. And a month is good! Thank you so much for the consideration.

    From suggii, finishing her last year of college, knows what a stressed out college student is. lols.

    ReplyDelete
  9. By the way...here is my submission. Or at least...a preview. ^^; If you want, I can draw even more and something more detailed.

    http://dazhouhui2004.deviantart.com/#/d4bplqt

    If you wish for it to be colored, feel free to tell me, though...just to warn ya: I take a long time coloring. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, I love you guys for your show of enthusiasm. All the rules, concerning themes and such will be posted by the end of the poll contest. I would prefer that things be in color, though. ^^

    Thank you suggi-chan for the suggestion. It'll keep me thinking. So I guess there will be a theme of sorts. Just... need to think about it more. xD I'm glad a month will be enough. TAT we college and even high-school people need to stick together.

    And to Black Singularity, that is an awesome drawing! I really like it! 8D lol, well, the contest will last for a month, so you'll have time to color... er, at least I hope that's enough. ^^;; I hope you don't mind, but I would like it to be in color. The winning pic will be on the top portion of this blog so, I guess detail is good too? Just whatever you imagine will look good up there. Doesn't even need to be the current colors of the blog as everything will change according to what the new blog pic will be. Lol, like i said, rules and such will be posted once the poll on the right side ends.

    ReplyDelete