Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

.....argh

Okay, this is going to sound seriously lame, but I am currently typing this on my phone using Mobile data because the Internet is acting stupid at my house. Fear not, that won't stop me. I have already written the chapter and will be posting on Saturday for sure. I'll go to a cafe or something with wifi!! Or if I'm lucky, I'll be able to post tomorrow night!

Just wanted to update you guys because I am overwhelmed by how many people are still reading this old thing. :) You guys are the best! I'll be replying to all the reviews when I post as well! I won't let this dumb situation stop me from posting the next chapter of Genesis!!

2 comments:

  1. Things don't always go as planned. Worry not.

    I'll still look forward to your updates and please do not stress yourself in meeting deadlines. Life likes to walk in and take the spotlight, creating havoc and dictating passion. I'm happy to hear you are determined to post your work and I wait on the edge of my seat to read your next work.

    I don't know if my previous comment went through (my internet connection is lame as well), but I spoke of how I read "Christmas Fools" and completely fell in love with your writing. I've read everything and followed you since you created this blog. That was... five years ago?

    Five years following and will continue to do so until you are exhausted and retire from writing Haru/All stories.

    You possess a skill that draws people in and create worlds with words that completely captures the characters personality, despite it being AU.

    Genesis is a work of genius. I've read G86 stories, but this... this story is just brilliant. Ambigram is close second on my "Will read from the beginning to the latest update because it is that good to read" list. You're creativity is excellent so do not rush it.

    If it has any worth, I will continue to follow you even if you stop updating.
    (I'll keep this blog on my bookmark panel always.)

    Your very real follower,
    Peony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I definitely read everything you wrote in the previous comment and have responded to it as well! And I feel like I have a while until I'll be sick and tired of writing Haru-fanfics. :)

      Thank you Peony! :D Seriously, reading your words are very motivating for me! I've updated Genesis and so, I hope you enjoy!!

      Delete