Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Announcement

So... I've been missing for quite some time now. Sorry about that. It's just the usual excuses: Work, priorities, etcetc.

However, I'm going to try and be more active now when it comes to writing. I hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot when I say this, but starting with this coming week, I will be updating regularly and by regularly, I mean every Friday.

Get ready my (hopefully not) non-existent readers, because I'm back!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, had to google translate that. Indeed! Finally!

      Delete
  2. Yaaaas ~
    I miss you <3

    -Zhaneee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uwaahhh!! I'm happy to hear from you again!! I'm really excited to see (read?) what you'll write! I'm looking forward to seeing the updates of Genesis and Ambigram!! (I love Ambigram so mucchhh I've reread it like, 10 times <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D aww, thank you! Yes, I'll be updating weekly from now on, so expected lots and lots of updates!

      Delete
  4. I'm excited to hear that you are returning to writing. I understand that life can get in the way of passion, but often times we need a break from life. Please do continue updating on your own time - sometimes we don't make deadlines.

    If your followers were loyal to your work, they would understand and will not badger or pressure. Although, we do so because - "HOT DAMN I NEEDS SOME MORE FEELS!"

    I myself have been following you upon reading "Christmas Fools" (many, many times I may add) and since then read all your works. Genesis is one of my "Will read repeatedly because it is that good" followed closely by Ambigram.
    You put and interesting twist in so many things, yet keep the characters within their personality - even if it is AU.

    I will be waiting patiently for each update and new story.

    I have to say, and if it holds any worth, you are by far the best Hary-Everyone, writer I have ever come across. That said, I'm delighted that you are back and cannot wait for your next work.

    Welcome back and I am glad you are well.

    Regards from a very existent reader,
    Peony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Hearing stuff like this really cheers me up! I've been down since I wasn't able to write because of life and also felt bad because I wasn't able to update my fanfics! I like writing, but I find it even more enjoyable to write for people. I think the best part for me is when people like what I've written. :)

      Thank you very much for all the support! I hope I'll be able to write more things that you'll enjoy reading! :D

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to it~

    ReplyDelete