Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Genesis - Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Chapter 12

Summary: There was a reason why Reborn got Haru involved with the Mafia. Even if she was useless to them in fights and even if she couldn't provide as much emotional strength as Kyoko, she was vital and without her, there would just be no Vongola. G86/GiottoHaru

My lack of KHR knowledge might make some things untrue or some characters OOC!


I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn!


Please forgive any mistakes, both character-wise and grammatically-wise. I don't have time to re-read or edit things.



Genesis: Chapter 12

HappyFace1886



Two-toned eyes gazed through hooded eyes at the large forest. He was standing in the middle of the clearing, crouching low as his eyes slowly came to a close. Disregarding his sight, his other senses became infinitely more enhanced.


The river was the border while the other end was the cabin. Good, this reduced the vicinity he needed to focus on.

He had waited far too long. If he didn’t move fast, he was going to lose her.

Eyes snapped open and his body was on alert, moving with a speed too fast for a normal person. He entered into the forest silently, the gravel on the ground undisturbed by his swift movements. His feet came to an abrupt stop and he almost choked in laughter at what he found hiding behind the bushes.

“Hahi, Giotto-sama found me already!” Haru cried out in protest, her hands clutching onto the tree branches she had been using to blend in with the trees. When the golden haired boy didn’t stop his laughter, Haru frowned. “What’s so funny?”

Blinking away the tears, Giotto couldn’t stop the next wave of laughter at how silly Haru looked. She had attempted to become one with the scenery, adding bits of leaves and flowers on her hair. Her face was also streaked with dirt, smearing the rosy cheeks with mud. It wouldn’t have been as funny if it wasn’t for how she was pouting over how quickly he had found her.

“Sorry, sorry,” he said, reaching up to pull out one of the flowers on Haru’s head. Did she not realize how silly she looked?

Haru began to pull away her disguise and sighed. She had hoped that playing hide and seek with Giotto-sama would be more exciting because of the large range of areas they could hide in, but it was like he had a Haru-sensor or something! She could have sworn that she had created a decent amount of distance between her and the clearing she had left him in. Even if Giotto-sama was fast, it should have taken a bit to comb through the area before reaching where she was.

She blinked, startled when a hand touched her cheek. Giotto rubbed away the drying dirt and gave her one of his cheerful smiles. It was like he was glowing with happiness.

That incident with the fox had been a blessing in disguise. He had been terrified that Haru would have left him after that, or at least shunned him for a little bit. And yet, she had forgiven him so easily. She had even invited him to play a game with him.

A game.

With him!

How long had it been since anyone had asked him to partake in such activities?

“Giotto-sama?” Haru asked, reaching out to touch his cheek as well. The sudden touch brought him out of his thoughts and he closed his eyes, leaning into her touch. Color reached Haru’s cheeks, but she didn’t move.

“You will find me now?” he asked quietly, his eyes still closed as he memorized this sensation.

The way he said those words felt different. There was something more in them than this game they were playing. In a way, it reminded Haru of the fox incident. Something that happened to Giotto-sama in the past was affecting his words, adding a quiet tremor in his voice.

Was he... was he slowly opening up to her in his own subtle ways?

Haru smiled in delight at this. “Always.”

His eyes opened, slightly widened at her bold declaration.

“Now then Giotto-sama, it’s your turn to hide.” Haru chirped, pulling away. She gave him a teasing smile. “I’ll always find Giotto-sama no matter where he hides so be prepared! Give me your best shot!”

Giotto’s eyes glowed with the challenge.

“I’ll be waiting.”



::tsuzuku::



AU: Yay for updates! Sorry for the short chapters. I promise they'll start getting a little longer soon. :) the pace might start to pick up soon.


Chapter 11                                                          Chapter 13

8 comments:

  1. they are playing hide and seek. AHHHH!!!!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love the beginning making it all intense but in the end it was a game XD hahaha that's funny! I ughhhhg...I love the sweet relationship these two have and I can't stress enough just how well you write, its so beautiful T____T I can't wait for more updates, keep on writing because my gooodness you do a darn good job. I wish you the best of luck with your writing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! Your words make me blush! >//w///< Yeah, I want to emphasize on the sweetness right now because I want to build a relationship between them through memories and trust, not something spontaneous.

      Delete
  3. Yay for updates! :D I was having a semi-bad day having to deal with the fools at school. ;~; You should've seen my face when I saw you had updated. XD I was like 'Hallelujah my day just got better!', true story. I know it may seem silly to some but I love reading updates on all of my favorite stories. It brings me joy to be able to read such amazing works. Thanks for sharing your stories with us, we really enjoy them. ^-^

    This chapter was really good, I can picture Haru cosplaying as a tree while hiding from someone. :P Just thinking about Giotto playing tag makes my heart flutter (since he is my anime crush). Is that strange? O_O Anyways, I'm looking forward to longer chapters whenever they may come. I just can't get enough of this story. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D wow, your review really moved me. I've personally had stories where I'd always squirm with anticipation and when they update, I'd practically be squealing with joy. Knowing I also have such an affect on people makes me really happy... and also motivates me to write more!!

      You aren't strange. I've had those moments myself with specific characters. =w= there's just something special about using our imagination and letting it take us away.

      Haha, hopefully the longer chapters will appear soon!

      Delete
  4. awwwwwwwwwwwwww so cuteee!!!!!!! <3 HOORAY FOR PEOPLE WITH WONDERFUL ENGLISH :DDDDD
    lovely job again, so amazed you could squeeze in time to write :O i don't have much to do yet i'm not writing. OTL i feel so bad lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD i'm glad you liked this chapter! Re-reading it, I'm kind of fond of it too. Probably because they're playing a game so cutely together.

      Nah, we all have our lazy moments as well. :) as long as we return back to writing, I'm sure it's fine to be lazy too. Good luck with your own writing!

      Delete