Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Teach Me Love - Chapter 13

Summary: "Show me this so-called greatness of the power of love," Hibari ordered. "Fall in love with me." Haru could only stupidly gawk at him. Just what the heck did she get herself involved in? HaruxMultiple Pairings

My lack of KHR knowledge might make some things untrue or some characters OOC and I guess I'll explain some stuff at the end of the chapter, just so I won't spoil things! XD
I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn because if I did, there would be a lot more Haru loving!

Please forgive any mistakes, both character-wise and grammatically wise. lol, i still don't understand the beta system thing and I don't really have time to re-read and edit things.



Chapter Thirteen: Love Counsel

HappyFace1886



Haru remained curled up on top of her bed, clutching her pillow close to her chest. Her face was a brilliant shade of red and there was pure panic in her eyes.

What had she been thinking with what happened a few hours ago?

Sure she had decided that she had gotten herself stuck in that hole by agreeing with H... Kyoya’s insane plan with teaching him about love so she had to deal with the consequences...

But how did that one kiss...

...turn to so many in just a few short hours?!



“H-.” her words were swallowed up by Hibari who silenced her with a strong kiss, pressing his lips firmly against her own before pulling away slightly. His breath brushed against her puffed lips and she felt his own pair brush against her own as he spoke.

“Kyoya,” he whispered. “Say my name.”

Unable to look him in the eye, her gaze shifted to the side and she mumbled. “....Kyoya...”

Due to how she was looking away, she didn’t notice the pleased glint in his eyes nor the arrogant smirk on his face. Since her face was turned away, he kissed her cheek, marveling on the softness of her heated skin. She trembled under his touch, her heart pounding harder as his lips lazily trailed over her face.

He couldn’t get enough of her scent, burying his face in her hair so that he could deeply breath in the aroma that belonged solely to this girl who was all his. His hand eagerly tugged at her soft strands, undoing the hair tie and allowing her hair to cascade down.

“K-Kyoya,” she stammered out.

“Again,” he murmured against her. “Say my name again.”

Oh gods, she couldn’t breathe. He was too close to her and his scent... she had never really noticed before, but he had a distinct, deep smell that could only be found on a male. She squirmed when he began to go lower, nuzzling into her neck. Judging by how she could hear her own heart hammering in her ears, Hibari could definitely hear it himself.

“K-Kyoya,” she panted out, pressing her hands firmly against his chest where she proceeded to weakly push against him. “W-Wait... I...”

“No.” he said firmly in a fashion that was all Hibari.

And it served to break her out of whatever spell he had casted upon her.

“I said wait!” she yelped, saying it extra loud as she knew it’d make him wince and draw away. When he did pull away, there was a look of annoyance on his face. “W-We’re moving too f-fast.”

He quirked an eyebrow and still appeared unconcerned over her words.

It made Haru sigh, though a part of her was sort of happy about the return of their unconventional routine of teacher and student.

...though they were more than that... right?

Her face turned extra red and she was starting to become dizzy with all the blood rushing to her face. “C-C-C-Couples,” she managed to squawk out really loud, “especially n-n-new couples don’t i-i-immediately start k-kissing like that! S-Simple kisses are okay... b-but that’s too intense!”

“...what is considered the norm is inconsequential to me,” he stated nonchalantly and Haru stared at him in surprise. Hibari’s hand encircled her wrist and he pulled her forward so that they were now pressed intimately against each other once more. “You are mine.”

And he kissed her again.



Her lips were still tingling at the memory and her hand reached upward, her fingers touching her lips.

It was all so confusing now.

What did this mean?

Were they a couple now?

Hibari was moving in his own pace and she was finding it difficult to keep up because that damn man was doing whatever he wanted!



Or at least tried to...

Haru had turned her head away again so that he was kissing her cheek, but this didn’t deter him. She whimpered at the ticklish yet heated feel of his lips skimming over her sensitive skin and tightened her grip on his shirt. “B-But what about t-trying to get stronger through the power of love?”

“It was a mistake to try and learn the ways of an herbivore,” he murmured and she shivered at how his hot breath seemed to sear through her. His hand held her by the small of her back, pulling her close to him and his other hand was once again roaming through her hair. “I am nothing like prey so there is no need for me to learn their methods.”

“Wait, then this-!” her cries of outrage was silenced when he suddenly turned her to face him, his dark eyes intently staring at her.

“But make no mistake.” He whispered. “You are mine.”



“I am yours...” she murmured. “But what does that mean to you? Do you love Haru? ...or... or am I just some kind of toy... no, no, Hi... Kyoya isn’t like that. He wouldn’t go through so much trouble for some amusement.”

He found intense blood-thirsty fights entertaining.

People were just passing amusements, not things to keep. Besides, they held little or no interest to him unless they had the potential to provide a fight filled with blood and carnage.

“Hahi, Haru is so confused,” she grumbled, sitting up on her bed. She glowered a bit, feeling aggravated by how one person was so easily able to manipulate her emotions in such a manner. Then she sighed, feeling so exhausted by all this.

....at times like this, one needed to consult an expert. Haru rolled over her bed and grabbed her cell phone from the dresser.

She should have done this in the first place!

“Bianchi-san, please I need your help!”



“So if I’m understanding this correctly, you were teaching Hibari the power of love, he ended up breaking it off with you, and now you two ended up kissing each other and you’re completely confused as to what his intentions are?” Bianchi asked calmly, taking a sip of the cup of tea in front of her.

Haru fidgeted from her end of the phone. “W-Well if you put it like that it sounds...”

“Like one of those cheesy day-time dramas?”

“Hahi,” Haru buried her face into her pillow. “Bianchi-san... Haru just doesn’t know what to do... Kyoya says I’m h-his, but what does he mean by that? H-He could mean anything by that! H-Haru knows she’s not just some... some sort of chew toy for him, but... hahi... I’m just so confused... I don’t know what’s going on in Kyoya’s mind... I feel like I’m just waltzing along with whatever he wants...”

“That is true, he is moving in whatever pace he desires.” The older woman admitted, but that was in Hibari’s nature, to do whatever he pleases however he wants. But when it comes to the matters of love, there are two involved, not one. That boy still didn’t have a clear understanding of what love is, but it was obvious that he was coming in terms of becoming attached to something.

Instead of shunning the fact of how becoming dependent on something was a weakness, he was turning it to his strength. He was finally taking the first step in the right direction, but he was too mull-headed to actually listen to someone else when it came to matters of the heart. Bianchi doubted that even her beloved Reborn or Dino could convince Hibari otherwise.

Those of Hibari’s type needed to come to terms of things on their own for them to truly accept that fact...

“It’s getting late Haru-chan, we’ll talk more tomorrow. Is that alright with you?” Bianchi closed her eyes, smiling fondly as she heard the younger girl agreeing solemnly. “Goodnight now.”

Love was such a beautiful emotion. Bianchi knew it well since her love for Reborn rivaled no other. However, it was so easy for problems to occur.

Such as right now.

Bianchi placed the tea cup down and opened her eyes, glancing towards the direction of the doorway behind her. “Did you hear all of that?”

There were footsteps before a towering figure stopped beside her. “I guess I was caught. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop...”

“But it’s because you care for her too, am I right?” Bianchi said. There was no response and she sighed, rising up from her seat. The chair scrapped against the floor and Bianchi went to put her cup in the sink. “Be careful with what you do next. Haru-chan’s in a delicate situation right now and she’s too nice to do real damage to others if they wrong her, but I’m not. If any of you are fooling around with her feelings, I won’t let you get away with it.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Yamamoto said with a solemn grin.



::tsuzuku::



Chapter 12                                          Chapter 14

7 comments:

  1. Awe...that was nice. It was shorter than usual but lovely none the less. I always enjoyed this story. It never ceases to entertain me especially with the strange relationship between Hibari and Haru. Plus, add in a Yamamoto and crazy maniac going after Hibari - the plot thickens in all sense.

    :) I just love it! Can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Update soon pleaseeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome an update. I loved it. Haru and Hibari are so interesting, I like Yamamato but come on Hibari. :)
    I love how he just dose what ever he want, it makes me laugh. Haru being so shy is cute. I love how she goes to Bianchi for help. Any who Awesome chapter, keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I an so glad you updated! Can't tell you how much I missed this story!!!
    Well I loved this chapter and I'm glad the relationship is going so well tho I hope Hibari clears things with Haru soon.
    Hope you update soon again, and also update Marriage please!!! Would love to read more:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying, DYING for the next chapter, literally.

    ~too lazy to make an account... just call me pakstar5 ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow~
    hibari doing whatever he wants, that's pretty much like him! really love this chapter! it's so great! update soon please! (it's okay even though it's short)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Por favor continue logo com essa fic
    ela é fantasticamente incrível
    bjs

    ReplyDelete