Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Friday, January 13, 2012

CONTEST! ...kinda...

....ugh, I'm finally doing this. Sorry for the wait.


Anyways, seeing as though I only have THREE entries now, there will no longer be a prize... or more like this is no longer a contest. Instead, I'll be writing a oneshot for all three of these brave souls who have sent me their artwork. xD Just email me the pairing and then we can talk it over. These three oneshots will have priority over my fanfics.... unless they request a new chapter for a fanfic instead of a oneshot. There's also that option instead.


I'm really sorry for the disappointing pace of updates. I never thought it would turn out like this but life is very greedy and loves all of my attention and despair.


Anyways, here are the three lovely works of art!



Black Singularity


Suggii  Chuu


Kyuun


Le sigh, so pretty! All three of these make me happy. However, seeing the lack of enthusiasm regarding this contest, I'm now reconsidering changing the banner. I'll just keep these three wonderful pics and grin stupidly whenever I see them. xD Or if I think of another idea, I'll do that instead.


To Black Singularity, Suggii Chuu, and Kyuun, thank you for these wonderful fanarts! Please email me the details of the oneshot you want or a chapter of a fanfic you want updated now!

No comments:

Post a Comment