Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

More excuses 8P

Sorry for lack of updates once again! As noted somewhere on this blog, I am a college student and there are various woes that comes with it, like contemplating on whether to drop a class or not. @___@ Making that decision took a long time and actually took a lot of my time as well. It didn't help that before and in the middle of that whole decision-making process, I got sick. I don't know what it was that I caught, but it caused me to miss classes for two days and that's a big no-no, especially if you're a college student... unless you're the type of person who can miss classes and still survive... I HATE YOU btw. xD

I'm still healing from whatever it is I caught. I ended up having to go check that out with the doctor after stubbornly holding out for a while. >_> And in the end, I'm just healing naturally, with no medicine at all. @___@

Don't worry! I haven't forgotten my stories~! Next in line is Teach Me Love. I might actually finish that in a few chapters and if all goes well, it'll be my main focus -along with Genesis- so that chapters will be a little more frequent.

Sorry for trying everyone's patience all the time! I'll do my best to get over whatever sickness has gotten a hold of me and update as soon as I can! ^^

5 comments:

  1. aww...get well soon!!! and i will be waiting for "Teach Me love" and "Genesis" !!

    And thank you for your lovely comments regards for my drawings..XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well... Thought you'd gotten better a long time ago. You needn't apologise, just get better!
    I'm willing to wait for updates no matter how long they take:) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get better soon. I'll be waiting for the new updates :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, don't worry about it. Stress isn't going to get you anywhere, so...just rest and be content for a while and try to sort out your schedule when you are better. Illnesses are difficult to deal with, and they especially keep us writers from actually getting anything done.

    So, don't worry! We are all patient enough to wait for long periods of time. ;) -especially myself, as long as you don't drop the projects-

    ReplyDelete
  5. no worries!!!i'm always patient:) cause i love love love your works! its so amazing to have so many stories!:) i'm a big fan of yours!^^ and i can't wait for the next chapter of genesis and teach me love!

    ReplyDelete