Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Marking 8D - Gintama - KamuixKagura

Kagura: Eww! Why are you licking me?!
Kamui: Because you taste good... and because you're mine.

...8D

GAAH, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?! I HAVE TO STUDY!

8P I don't own Gintama, Kagura, or Kamui... sob!

PS: Was proud of this picture... couldn't help but share... xD But I's got lots to improve on~ 

3 comments:

  1. hohohoh, another Gintama fans...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did this yourself? That's really neat! It looks good too! Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone's disappeared again...

    ReplyDelete