Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Friday, April 15, 2011

A NEW BEGINNING!! Day 07

....I'm sure the title kind of gives away.... but....

Dx waaaah!! It breaks my heart to officially report that Mr. Happy is no longer in this world. A few months ago, I had sent him to my house since he was getting too big for my dorm, but when I returned home.... he was all dried up!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MY BABY IS GONNEEE!!!

And to make matters worse, the forks that I had so carefully placed for him... they... they... THEY WERE LIKE GRAVE STONES FOR HIM!!! Since all of Mr. Happy was dried up, there was nothing but the forks left!!!

....I'll be honest though... when I thought of that fact, I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry....

When Mr. Happy died... sniffles.... my sister got me a new 'plant'.

And I say 'plant' because... well...

 Ehehe... yeah, he's a solar powered plant. 8D
Kind of like a real plant since he also lives off
of sun light!!

 Don't get me wrong, he's not Mr. Happy, but he works really hard
Always waving his petals up and down under the glorious and burning
sunlight. xD

Also, I had lent my mini-pot -Mr. Happy's original home- to my friend
so she can also grow something. But since her plant also got too big for it,
I got it back and now....

MR. HAPPY, YOUR WILL TO LIVE WILL NEVER
BE FORGOTTEN!!!!

A NEW GENERATION HAS COME FORTH!!!

Welcome to this world, my dearest love.
Grow strong and make your big brother proud! :3


Hehe, I have no idea what plant it is this time so let's take the journey together.

Today is DAY 07!!!

A new journey begins! 8D

-----

My dearest Opi, though you have scolded me about not disappearing again, alas, I had foolishly done so again, and for that, I must sincerely apologize. Grief, chaos, and, of course, the evil prison known as school, has prevented me from chatting with your fine self. ^^ Thank you for following Mr. Happy for so long. I'm just sad I wasn't able to post pictures of the tragedy.... >.<

And also to my dearest Anonymous reader, I hope Mr. Happy's death won't hinder you into growing plants. He would be very sad if his death were to discourage you. If you did start growing anything, feel free to send me pictures! I'd really love to see anything you've grown! 8D

----

And now... before I end this....

O___O I need a name for my new baby!

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Happy's dead, NO! Glad to know the new plants doing well tho, would recommend a name but I'm no good at that sort of thing.
    I didn't ask where you'd been cause I knew you had been ill and were having some problems so I didn't want to bother you. Hope everythings going well now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHINee
    XDD
    jkjk
    you should try happy junior?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo....Mr. Happy!! R.I.P *cries*

    *sniffs*...it depends whether you like flower, veggie or fruit (i recommend fruit)

    As for the name, i vote for Mr.Ukki (Kakashi's plants...but it's a catchy name so why not?? XD)

    ReplyDelete