Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Friday, February 4, 2011

I AM NOT DEAD!

I am terribly sorry to all you readers out there! Though you may not want to listen, these are my excuses. >.<

I had planned on updating as soon as my midterms were over, but me, being one of the many who don't have health insurance, had a little problem... er... health wise... at least health-wise that required a doctor. >___> ...that took some time settling.

Anyways, right AFTER that, I ended up with a terrible cold. -_____-U yea, it was just one thing after another. I tried getting rid of it quickly by sleeping 10 hours a day -which is pretty hard when you have so much to do- and drinking hot water to the point that I thought I was going to blow up.... not to mention, another consequence of just drinking water is that you end up becoming bathroom royalty.

But good news, I'm almost healed! 8D

At least healed to the point that I've been able to brainstorm for new chapters~!

Fear not my darling readers, for I have planned on what to write next!!! And so, please be a little more patient for it will all be worth it in the end!!!! I just had to at least in form you guys of the situation, because it felt unfair leaving you in the air like that. >__< sorry about that.

Anyways, till next time, hopefully very soon~! 8D

<3

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so that's the reason why you're away. I'm really glad that you're fine. Even I got a cold because of the weather -__-'

    Either way, good luck on your story and your health :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alright. One thing for sure is that health is more important than writing, that's for sure. You can't expect us to prefer your fanfic over the writer, huh? Hehehe.

    Anyway, I reckon that that sickness was caused by some sort of bad air spreading across the continent (Cause I, too got a high fever a week ago and later on I got it again yesterday. Ugh. Talk about PAIN!)

    Well, anyway, besides my utter nonsense, thanks for telling us your situation. We're glad that you are still kicking to write a new chapter. Hope to hear more of you soon! :D (and read more fanfics from you, too!!! Hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I'm glad you're alive!!!
    Hope you completely well soon.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete