Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Teach Me Love - Chapter 09

Summary: "Show me this so-called greatness of the power of love," Hibari ordered. "Fall in love with me." Haru could only stupidly gawk at him. Just what the heck did she get herself involved in? HaruxMultiple Pairings

My lack of KHR knowledge might make some things untrue or some characters OOC and I guess I'll explain some stuff at the end of the chapter, just so I won't spoil things! XD

I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn because if I did, there would be a lot more Haru loving!

Please forgive any mistakes, both character-wise and grammatically wise. lol, i still don't understand the beta system thing and I don't really have time to re-read and edit things. 



Chapter Nine: The Goodbye

HappyFace1886



Hibari moved so fast that Yamamoto was barely able to block what would have been a lethal blow for Hideo. The two glared at each other as they became caught at a standstill.

“Move.” Hibari snarled.

“You’ll kill him.” Yamamoto replied.

“Then let the herbivore die.” Hibari broke away from Yamamoto before lunging once more. The bastard deserved to die after what he had done. How dare he touch Namimori? Hibari’s home, the land placed under his protection? “Move, or suffer the consequences.”

“Haru-chan won’t be happy if you kill someone.”

Almost against his will, Hibari felt his body stiffen before he growled, stalking backwards. He didn’t lower his offensive stance and appeared ready to attack any moment now. His current situation was so pathetic that he could feel his anger growing. For what reason did he have to stop? Because of a mere girl? A girl he had only known for a few days?

The carnivore in Hibari snarled angrily.

He refused to be caged.

He would not be caged!

“That’s right,” Hideo sneered from the floor. “Now you wouldn’t want your precious Haru-chan to be unhappy with you?”

The katana Yamamoto had been holding slammed in front of Hideo and he gave Hideo a charming smile. “Please refrain from talking from now on.”

Hibari’s eyes shifted towards the glowing screen and he almost destroyed the machinery. The police were now involved, the flashing light of blue and red reflecting off his glowering eyes. This was such a damn mess. Once he found Haru, there was going to be hell to pay.

...Hibari’s eyes widened at how he had, once again, included Haru in his mindset.

The damn girl!

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps and yells were heard and the three turned towards what was left of the entrance to see Tsuna and Gokudera running in followed by... Haru.

Hibari’s eyes roved over the small girl’s figure. Her face was still bruised because of the attack that had happened during their ‘date’. A red flush adorned her face due to how hard she had been running and worry was practically glowing in her eyes.

“K-Kyoya,” she managed to say in between breaths, unaware of how Gokudera stiffened and Tsuna winced. Slowly, she walked over towards him, tears almost gathering in her eyes when she saw that he was fine. “You’re alright... you’re...”

She raised a hand in order to touch him, but gasped when he grabbed her wrist. Her eyes landed on his eyes and she almost shuddered at the uninhibited anger in them. His grip on her tightened and she winced, almost reflexively trying to tear her arm away from his painful hold, but stilling when she saw how the displeasure in his eyes seemed to be growing.

W-What had happened while she had be kidnapped?

“It was you...” Hibari’s whisper was soft, but Haru could hear the chill in them. It sounded so hollow, as if he had realized something and wasn’t happy with his discoveries.

“Oi,” Gokudera snapped, having seen how Hibari’s grip seemed to be hurting Haru. “Let her go, bastard!”

With a disgusted sneer, Hibari practically tossed Haru’s arm away before walking towards the entrance where she had just entered.

Haru whirled around. “K-Ky-!”

He reacted with such speed that no one was able to even react until Hibari had the tip of his tonfa right in front of Haru, but her eyes weren’t on the bloody weapon. Tears fell from her face as she stared right at Hibari. Why was he doing? What had happened while she had been taken?

“Don’t act so familiar with me,” he snapped. “Next time you appear before me, I won’t hesitate to bite you dead.”

With this said, he turned around once more with his school coat billowing behind him.

“Why?” she yelled, unable to stop herself.

In the past, Haru would have left it at that. After all, she didn’t know the boy long enough to be so familiar with him, but after being forced into this ridiculous situation, it didn’t matter anymore. She cared for him in a degree worth breaking the rules, even if it meant he would hurt her.

And she wanted to know...

Why, why was he suddenly so cold to her when things appeared to have been going great not so long ago?

What had caused the change?

Hibari clenched his hands over his tonfas. Must this girl be so persistent? Must she continue to annoy him even when he was trying to cut ties with her?

But of course, she just had to be that way. He had found that about her during their short moment together. And in a way...

Viciously, Hibari shook his head and gave her an equally vicious glare.

“Because you are being a burden.”



She felt as though she was being sliced open in half when his words were carried over to her ear. Her eyes widened and she couldn’t stop the hitching of her breath. Vaguely, she heard Gokudera yelling obscenities at Hibari’s departing form, but all she could do was breathe hard, trying to hold back the tears that begged to fall.

Her small form trembled and before she knew it, she was hiccupping while her hand tried to cover it up. Why was she crying? Why did it matter? Haru shook her head and began to rub her eyes, trying to wipe the tears away.

They hadn’t even known each other for so long.

Their memories together were short, brief, and yet... sweet...

She jumped when a hand landed on her shoulder. Raising her tearstained face, she looked at Yamamoto who gave her a comforting smile. “Haru-chan...”

Haru sniffled. “Y-Yamamoto-kun.”

“So that was the friend you had to help,” he said softly and Haru, who couldn’t stop the sob, nodded her head while continuing to rub her eyes.

“I-I... I’m sorry,” she began to wail. Gokudera had fallen silent while Tsuna looked near-panicked, unsure of how to help his hurting friend.

“Haru-chan,” Tsuna tried, standing in front of Haru.

She looked at him and only cried harder. Seeing him only reminded her of how this whole fiasco started, of how she had ended up helping Kyo... Hibari... when the two had seen Tsuna and Kyoko walking side-by-side together. Tsuna, seeing how the flowing of tears grew stronger, began to panic even more.

“H-Haru-chan, don’t cry!” he yelped.

“Want... want to go home,” she managed to say in between tears.

Yamamoto sighed. How had this become so complicated? “C’mon, I’ll take you home.”


::tsuzuku::



AN: Once again, short length, but faster update. :D And not to mention, I have more goodies. I'll probably explain again, but I'll explain it here anyways. 

I mentioned on Chapter 03 about how I noticed how fast the romance was going and about my displeasure about it, but since no one seemed to really mind, I didn't really try to correct it. Now, I have no time to rewrite this entire thing -nor, do I want to- and I don't really want you, my dear readers, to be put through the torture of re-reading everything, especially since I'm so slow at updates, and so...... *drum roll*... I am creating a series of oneshot depicting how Haru and Hibari interacted before this incident. Like... think of it as previous chapters that weren't posted. Like, their little dates, lessons, etcetc. More interaction, more fluff. :D

So, I guess, parts of those one shots will be incorporated into this fanfic. If there are people still confused and still thinking I'm really crazy - I don't blame you-, the series of oneshots will be depicting what happened before the Hideo incident, but after the shopping fiasco. Pretend Haru didn't get kidnapped out of no where after the she gave him the bento. Pretend the bento incident didn't even happen yet.... which is weird, since Haru still has the bruise, which happens AFTER the shopping incident.

Gah!!! Whatever! I'm giving you people more fluff/comedy/romance, be happy about it and don't think of specifics!

Here's the link to the first oneshot~!

                                         

And to the dear anonymous reader who commented about if I had lost my touch or not, no, I have not. There is such a thing called patience -though it does make sense if your patience is at its end because of how slow I'm updating XD. I understand your disappointment and I, as specified when I was re-posting Chapter 03, was also disappointed when I noticed how fast the romance is going when nothing really happened. However, this is a single arc and I don't mindlessly write without a plan. Like you believed, my plan for this arc was to originally bring these two together, but unless Hibari just magically decides emotions are fine and love is all dandy, this was necessary. And no, it's not impossible to bring back the fluff. In fact by writing this arc, it is even more possible to write a fluff that's even more realistic. When I write, I also incorporate -or at least try to- realism into it because that's what I prefer. I also prefer dark fics and as I stated before while I was posting this in fanfic.net, I prefer dark fics than fluffy ones because dark fics are what I'm better at and that this story might take a turn for the dark.

I am not trying to shame you by saying this. In fact, if you had left an email of sort, I would have sent a message this way, but since you did not, this is what I'm left with. I just wanted to explain because I do adore my readers and also, because I'm not the silent type who just bites my tongue when someone says something that I do not believe is true. Also, since I do adore my readers, I'd want to confront them if they feel disappointed by something. And that's another reason why I'm responding instead of being silent. Because I felt as though you were disappointed and wanted to correct it somehow, if possible. Anyways, thanks for your opinion and thank you for reading. :D


Chapter 08                                                                                       Chapter 10 

3 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure reading this, as it always is. Poor Haru. So she really cares for Hibari now. I hope they make up soon! Saying such mean things to Haru, Naughty Hibari! Thanks for updating, Lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! new chapter 8D this was really good in keeping Hibari IC 8D ...being mean and all xD and the oneshots so cutteee 8D if not bittersweet cause of what happened here :( KEEP UPDATING 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. from the anonymous who said that if you had lost your touch or not.November 20, 2010 at 7:53 PM

    Oh now I get it now. And I am quite sorry for saying that without my awareness of your love for dark fics. But seeing that you already explained that you are disappointed with chapter three (and yet, most of the fans actually enjoyed it) I guess, this is a way to improve their relationship, huh?

    Your answer itself made me reassured now, authoress. And I guess I am quite content with it now. True, my post from the previous one made me write it because I am lacking patience... yeah, you're right, maybe I wrote that out from my impatience and suddenly the fire in Naminori lit out and made me think how disappointing it is to see that the fluff is now far away.

    But I guess that in chapter 10 or so, we will be hunger for more of those moments after the events. In fact, the chapter nine made me think that this will get better then. And I am glad with that. Most readers do actually. The cold war will be over sooner enough! I bet Hibari will be yearning for Haru in no time! (not in that way... his mind will definitely going to be thinking about Haru)

    Another thing is.... I am not sure about this but is Naminori really in shambles? I mean, crumbled? Well, when in your previous chapter stated that Naminori school was in flames, that meant that the whole entire school was in flames (and I was half thinking that maybe it was in some parts of it) and if that's the case, maybe there won't be school for a while, huh? (unless if Vongola will help or the government will fix this the whole night if they can) Oh well, I will wait for the next chapter.


    .

    ReplyDelete