Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Teach Me Love - Chapter 08

Summary: "Show me this so-called greatness of the power of love," Hibari ordered. "Fall in love with me." Haru could only stupidly gawk at him. Just what the heck did she get herself involved in? HaruxMultiple Pairings

My lack of KHR knowledge might make some things untrue or some characters OOC and I guess I'll explain some stuff at the end of the chapter, just so I won't spoil things! XD

I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn because if I did, there would be a lot more Haru loving!

Please forgive any mistakes, both character-wise and grammatically wise. lol, i still don't understand the beta system thing and I don't really have time to re-read and edit things. 



Chapter Eight: The Burning

HappyFace1886



It was so easy to rile people up. Hideo was a master at manipulating the emotions of others, twisting words around to the point that people would become lost in assumptions and feelings of betrayal. He had already noticed the tension between Hibari and Yamamoto. All it took was the proper prodding here and there to cause the two to end up fighting each other instead.

At least, that is how it would have happened if one of his targets had been anyone other than Yamamoto Takeshi.

It was a cool gentle smile that seemed to make the air around them drop a few degrees. Yamamoto tilted his head and gave a careless glance at Hibari. He spoke in a casual tone and there was nothing about him that held even a tinge of anger or other volatile emotions. “You and Haru-chan are dating?”

Hibari gave Yamamoto a muted glare before turning his piercing stare at Hideo. “Your foolishness will end here. I’m going to bite you dead.”

If Hideo was surprised by the lack of violence between the two, he didn’t show it. Instead, he inched towards the side where the multiple towering monitors stood. The one in the middle was still cracked and stained with blood, but the rest was still functional. Hideo ducked and rolled out of the way when Hibari reacted, slamming the tonfa into the wall. Similar to the fate of the metal table, the wall fell to pieces under the brute strength.

“Now, now, you shouldn’t be so hasty. After all, don’t you want to know the other reason why I bothered to kidnap your girlfriend? I mean, do you really think I’d have taken your girlfriend to create such a cliché scenario.” Hideo barely dodged the blows and despite how he was occasionally hit by the lethal tonfas, he appeared determined to keep goading Hibari.

“Your reasons mean nothing.” Hibari slammed the heel of his foot into Hideo’s stomach, causing the latter to choke and fly across the room. “Weak herbivores are best forgotten and dead.”

“Hah!” Hideo tossed his head back and laughed, rising shakily from the floor. “If that’s the case, why do you stick so close to the girl? She’s a weak herbivore, isn’t she? She can’t even defend herself against a few measly thugs!”

Yamamoto stood aside from it all, saying nothing and observing everything. His sword remained resting on his shoulder and though he appeared nonchalant by what was happening, he was absorbing everything that was happening around him. It was growing more and more impossible to tell the direction of his thoughts.

“I have no need to explain anything to the likes of you.” Hibari said, taking a menacing step forward.

“Don’t deny it, fucking Prefect.” Hideo mocked, taking time to brush the dirt off his shoulder. “You’re no longer the scary carnivore you always proclaim yourself to be. You’ve been de-fanged and it’s all because of one little girl.”

“You continue to spout nonsense, especially when you are the one who’s going to end up dead here.” Hibari spun his tonfas smoothly, raising them in a poise to attack again.

Though Hibari hid it well behind the façade of irritation and immense dislike, Hideo could see the anger welling up. He grinned slyly, feeling satisfied at how flashes of emotions flitted through Hibari’s eyes. Maintaining the grin, Hideo ducked out of Hibari’s kick and danced out of the way.

“Does the truth hit you hard? Is that why you’re attacks are becoming so weak?” Hideo taunted, managing a maniacal laugh despite how Hibari’s tonfa managed to hit him hard on the chest. He heard the crack and knew a rib was broken, but despite the pain each breath caused him, he continued to laugh.

That’s right.

Grow angry.

Let the emotions take control.

It’ll only make things all the more sweeter when it was time for the final act.



“Where is Hibari?” Kusakabe demanded, looking around wildly at the blazing scene.

“I-I don’t know! He’s normally the first one in the scene, beating the shit out of whoever caused this.” One of the grunts yelled.

“Damn it! Find him and report to him of what’s happening!”



“You know, you still haven’t asked me.” Hideo said, spitting blood to the side. He sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. He appeared half-dead, but the grin had yet to leave his face. In fact, he appeared satisfied at the menacing aura surrounding Hibari.

Hibari’s grip on his tonfas were starting to loosen a bit due to the blood soaking them, but he tightened his hold and regained his stance, ready to lunge at Hideo. Yamamoto, who stood several feet away from them, watched carefully, betraying nothing.

“About the other reason why I would take your girlfriend from you,” Hideo whispered.



“Haru-chan,” Tsuna cried out to the girl desperately running a few ways ahead of him. “Why do you think the guy who took you is evil? I-I mean, I know he kidnapped you and all, but...”

Haru almost stopped at his question. She could practically feel the fear she had felt before returning with a vengeance, crawling out from her chest and under her skin, clawing at her nerves in hopes of destroying any strength she had. But the thought of how Kyoya might be in danger kept her moving.

“H-He t-talked... t-to Haru...” she almost mumbled, but it came out as a barely audible whisper.

“What did he talk about?” Gokudera gruffly asked, keeping his eyes everywhere else but on Haru.

“It... It wasn’t what he t-talked about that scared H-Haru...” she continued in her small voice. “I-It was just h-hearing him talk...”

“W-What do you mean?” Tsuna asked fearfully.

“H-Haru doesn’t understand either... b-but she could tell that that m-man would do anything to g-get what he wants...” she whispered, her glazed eyes looking off into the distance. “No matter the method or cost...”



“I will silence you.” Hibari said with hard eyes, raising one of his tonfas.

Hideo looked up with his ever present sneer. “You’ve become so weak, my dear fucking Prefect. In the past, you wouldn’t have let such a weak little girl get under your skin, but look at you now.” He drew something from inside his pocket and threw it towards Hibari. Seeing the gleaming glint, Hibari side-stepped to avoid it. But Hideo had expected. In fact, he had wanted that to happen. A piece of the metal table Hibari had previously broken flew into the air and landed perfectly on a button on the control panel of the monitor. “Look at what she made you become!”

The lights flared from the untouched monitors and screams and cries filled the room.

Yamamoto’s eyes widened at the sight while Hibari became immobile, his grip on the tonfas almost disappearing to the point that he dropped his signature weapons.

“Look how fucking weak you’ve become because of her.”

Namimori Junior High was on fire.



::tsuzuku::



AN: Ta-da, finally a new chapter was written! Sorry about the length, but I'll make it up to you guys. Kukuku, you will find out if you visit my site the next day... or tomorrow night for me. :D I've been working hard for you guys. Just because I've disappeared doesn't mean I was off playing or getting soaked into the whims of life.

Oh goodness, writing this arc was a pain. It's going to get a little down sad and the HibariHaruness might lessen a bit, but I promise you -this is to the HibariHaru-fans- that your patience will be rewarded in the end. :3 

Chapter 07                                                                                    Chapter 09

8 comments:

  1. Oh, my, gawd... Poor namimori chuu... #huh?

    Lol, update! XDD im so glad to see this chapter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! A new chapter :)
    i am ecstatic...although it's a little short it's good!
    hideo's such a bastard...go hibari!!!
    great chapter and\ thanks for updating :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing chapter! I really can't describe how exciting this chapter was. It was clear, sequential and entertaining. I hope to read more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gena:
    Woooooo!!!! TENSION IN THE AIR!!!
    I'm super duper happy you updated!!!
    I hope everyone will be okay....
    Hibari hopefully manages his cool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo! An update:)
    I loved reading this but then again I love reading your stories. Poor Hibari leaves Nami Middle to save her and something terrible happens. No matter how I see it thats going to put a hiatus to their relationship. But everythings going to work out:) Right?
    Sorry I just have to ask, is there any hope that you may show Hibari's parents? I would love it if you did! Thanks for updating and Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh oh someone's gunna get murderrreeddd~~ wow amazing, fabulous, great, epic.....WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME THIS FIC IS!!!!!!!! The characters! The plot! The twists!! *brain implodes of awesome* I SWEAR IF YOU EVER MAKE A BOOK I'LL BE THE FIRST ONE TO BUY IT!!! 8D KEEP UPDATING PLEASE!!!!!!!! this is the first time I was seriously engrossed in the fic that I didnt realize that it was done for now T^T

    I do have a question though its ok if you dont answer but are you planning on sticking to the plot of the manga/anime (from what you've watched so far or on adding the newer characters) or are you going to make your own (ocs and plotlines)??

    KEEP UP THE AWESOMETASTIC WORK!!!
    HARU LOVE FOR ALL!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. whatever!

    as long as you update!
    i'm happy!

    nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh.... you really lost your touch, huh, authoress? The once fluffy story between Haru and Hibari were now replaced by some deadly guy trying to ruin what he has. But actually, ever since the burning part, I started to realize that that wasn't the best move, ya got there. It makes the fluffiness of the story fade away and was replaced by the dark theme of this which is, hard to say, too early for this story? I was expecting more of an epic but I felt a bit disappointed by it. I know many of your readers are glad that you updated (me included) but the thought of that last part can't help me read this anymore. I am actually looking for the right words to reason this feeling out, actually... but I can't. I just don't anything. Nada. All I can say that this story--which deserves the fluffy romance that began everything started to change differently which change the whole setting of this! It's like you shifted to a new story that wasn't involve much about the "Teach me Love" at all. And here I was, expecting that this kidnapping thing was for showing Tsuna and co. who Haru belongs to and also their feelings for each other but as for the burning of Naminori part... I bet that the whole fluffiness of this story is already gone now and it will be impossible to return it (and it will ruin the whole thing, if you do)So maybe this is how I feel right after I read this. But this is not a flame, mind you. But rather something that I want to say than "Please update!" or something like that. It's this feeling that I wanted to say it rather than hide it. If I don't say it, maybe I will stop reading this, ya know and that hurts. This story is an inspiration to all 1886 lovers out there (me included).

    ReplyDelete