Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Sunday, November 6, 2016

AN: Fanart Discoveries!

Note: I originally wrote this as a PS under Ambigram, but felt that it was wrong to post it there since that fanfic is a Tsuna x Haru fanfic... xD

Ahem, anywho...

Holy moly. So this weekend, I decided to check out pixiv for some fanart since deviantart and tumblr have both failed me and I found so many awesome fanart for HibarixHaru this weekend! I NEED TO GET THIS TRANSLATED! I think it's time I learned Japanese or something...

I just wanted to share with you guys all the beautiful fanart I saw (some of it even recent!), because it'd be a shame if we all didn't know about them. The 1886 love is still strong out there! Such wonderful artwork... like this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this (OMG, IT'S A GIF!), and this, and this, AND THIS!

Also, just going to say ahead of time. If any of my writing, present or future, resembles a fanart, I will reference them if they're the source of inspiration. If not, then I probably thought of it earlier and had written it down already and was just been refining it slowly. Sorry, heard too many horror stories of people accused of 'stealing' ideas, so just wanted to put it out there immediately. xD If a picture was my muse, I'd immediately share it and reference it because we need to spread the love! Us fans need to stick together!

Speaking of love, one of the artists of the drawings linked above has a twitter (@noko1886) and it seems like s/he still posts Haru-related pics from time to time on there! Just wanted to share, in case people wanted to see them~! I also have a twitter account (@NitpickyWriter), where I just rant and rave about stuff. No need to follow me, but it's where I sometimes post about my WIP.

...but seriously, if someone knows how to get this translated, I'll dedicate a oneshot of your choosing or something. ANYTHING! D:<

6 comments:

  1. I can't help you with the translation but omg pixiv artists save lives haha

    Now I'm gonna spend the rest of my day browsing the Haru pixiv tag. Thank you for that! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime! We can't let the fandom die! Well, I won't let it die anytime soon, hopefully. Haha, you're so right, these artists save lives! They saved me, that's for sure.

      Do share if you find any nice ones! :D

      Delete
  2. noko1886 is my favorite 1886 artist. I followed her blog years ago and when she deleted her blog I was devastated >o<. So glad to found her pixiv some months ago and happy you like her art too ^o^ If you could write a fic base on this art http://www.shonenjump.com/p/sp/amano_akira_wp/hrbd03re/ would be great beacause Haru is so cute in that swim-suit. My Japanese is horrible so couldn't help you with translation. Hope someone can help you with it ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, her drawings are so wonderful and inspirational! I can just stare at them all day! Haha, well if an idea comes up, I don't mind writing it... the question is, do you have a ship in mind? xD And no worries, I understand. @__@ I should take this time to learn Japanese or something, hahaha.

      Delete
    2. Whichever ship you choose for haru i certainly thought it'll be good (*'∀'人)♥*+

      Delete