Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Genesis - Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Chapter 30: INTERMISSION

Summary: There was a reason why Reborn got Haru involved with the Mafia. Even if she was useless to them in fights and even if she couldn't provide as much emotional strength as Kyoko, she was vital and without her, there would just be no Vongola. G86/GiottoHaru

My lack of KHR knowledge might make some things untrue or some characters OOC!


I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn!


Please forgive any mistakes, both character-wise and grammatically-wise. I don't have time to re-read or edit things.



Genesis: Chapter 30: Intermission

HappyFace1886



Giotto’s eyes opened slowly and he felt the smile tug at his lips when he felt the familiar warmth within his arms. There were soft puffs of air gently brushing against his collar and he snuggled closer to the plush body that was pressed intimately against him, being sure to bury his nose into the soft brown locks of hair. Haru’s face was pressed against his neck, so trusting and so vulnerable. There was no hesitance with her when it came to him. She did not fear him. She did not hate him.

His arms slightly tightened around her as he relished at such a miracle.

It made him never want to let go.

And for once, other than when Haru had first appeared before him and showered him with such kindness and comfort, luck seemed to have befallen him as he heard the steady patter of rain outside the house. Attilio, who had gone to the village yesterday, had decided to spend the night there, a definite rare occurrence. Normally he’d be back first thing in the morning, but due to the rain, it was unlikely he’d venture out until it settled.

Due to the rain, it was also unlikely that he and Haru would have the chance to run around in the forest either.

Just for today, it would be the two of them together. He could stay underneath the covers of the warm bed with Haru in his arms without a care about anything.

His eyes began to close, his smile widening as he felt Haru’s arms around him tighten in her sleep.

Yes, just for today... he’ll savor the comfort she brought him just a little while longer.



::tsuzuku?::



AU: ....just a little fluff to lighten the heavy mood. Also to make up for my inability to keep my promise for a longer chapter.


4 comments:

  1. This is pure cuteness. I love this story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! Thanks for the review!!

      Delete
  2. UGH CAN WE FAST FORWARD TO THEM BEING HAPPILY MARRIED AND HAVING SEXY TIMES PLEASE?

    the fluff killed me. i just want to have them happy again 😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I wish, that'll be nice! Sometimes I contemplate about skipping everything and just heading towards that happy ending (or will it be a happy ending? D:), but alas, patience throughout it all will make the end much more worth it.

      Thanks for the review!

      Delete