Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sorry!

As the title states, I'm sorry! Also, this will be very brief.

I haven't abandoned ANYTHING! I've just been very busy. Once things get organized I'll be back on track. Thanks for the patience and sorry for worrying everyone! >o<

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're ok! Was really worried:(
    Fanfiction aside, it would be really nice if you could be checking in just to let up know you're doing ok.
    Hope what was keeping you busy has been settled, if not, take care of it first and then you can go back to writing when it's over.
    Fanfiction aside, it would be really nice if you could be checking in just to let up know you're doing ok.
    Hope what was keeping you busy has been settled, if not, take care of it first and then you can go back to writing when it's over.

    ReplyDelete