Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Teach Me Love - Chapter 02

Summary: "Show me this so-called greatness of the power of love," Hibari ordered. "Fall in love with me." Haru could only stupidly gawk at him. Just what the heck did she get herself involved in? HaruxMultiple Pairings

My lack of KHR knowledge might make some things untrue or some characters OOC and I guess I'll explain some stuff at the end of the chapter, just so I won't spoil things! XD

I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn because if I did, there would be a lot more Haru loving!

Please forgive any mistakes, both character-wise and grammatically wise. lol, i still don't understand the beta system thing and I don't really have time to re-read and edit things. 



Chapter Two

HappyFace1886



Speechless.

That was the one word that perfectly described Miura Haru at the moment. Was this boy crazy? Did he not understand the beautiful complexities of love? A part of her almost believed that he was mocking love, but the seriousness in his face told her otherwise. Besides, something told her that this was a guy who did not joke often and when he did, it was mostly about blood and carnage.

"Y-You can't just demand someone to fall in love with you!" she almost shrieked, unable to contain her incredulity over the situation. Her face was flushed and it was difficult to look him in the eye. "B-Besides, if you want to feel the Power of Love, you should be the one to fall in love, not me!"

"How do I fall in love?" he asked in his usual monotone tenor.

There was a moment of silence before Haru began to try to choke out an answer. Romance novels, think romance novels! They had never let her down before and there was no way they were going to let her down now! "There's no way to just simply fall in love on command! There are so many types of love, like love at first sight, childhood love, and love that slowly grows! Tsu-."

She stopped before she could continue. She had been about to say that she had Tsuna-san had a special kind of love, the romance action sort of love, since he had risked his life twice trying to save her from falling into the lake. Instead, Haru crossed her arms in a huff and looked away.

"You love Sawada?" the question was blunt and straightforward. The flush on Haru's face darkened.

"I-It's not proper to ask girl's things like that!" she yelped, her arms tightening around herself as though that would help to prevent her secret from being exposed to the world. Normally, she had no inhibition when proclaiming her love for Tsuna-san, but after seeing him with Kyoko so many times, she was starting to have doubts as to whether she should continue or not.

"You will help me understand this power of love that you are so proud of or," the tonfas were raised and Haru's instincts began to scream at her to obey this boy's every last whim, "I'll bite you to death."



Haru sighed as she made her way home. How could this have happened to her? All she had to do was give the bento to Tsuna-san, but not only did she witness Tsuna-san blushing and talking so happily with Kyoko-chan, she also encountered that mean porcupine! Her cheeks began to swell as she angrily pouted.

How dare he order Haru around as though she was some sort of animal! There was no need for her to listen to him! But... but...

Dark eyes glowed dangerously as the tonfas were held high in the air, ready to descend the moment she uttered a word or protest.

"Haru is stuck," she mumbled, feeling a chill at the mere mental image. Her eyes were glued to the floor as she dejectedly made her way home. Suddenly, she collided into something solid and fell to the ground on impact. "Hahi! Itaaiii, today just isn't Haru's day."

"Mm? Haru-chan, are you alright?" she looked up at the sound of the familiar voice and smiled when she realized who it was.

"Yamamoto-san!" she said, grabbing the outstretched hand. Haru immediately bowed apologetically. "Hahi! Haru is sorry for bumping into you! Haru was a bit... distracted."

"Nah, it's fine," Yamamoto said good-naturedly. He smiled awkwardly, however, when he saw the gloomy aura that seemed to be attached to Haru despite the cheerful smile she was trying to maintain. "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"No, no, Haru is fine." she said, prepared to walk around and head on home. There was no need to drag Yamamoto-san into her problems. "Thank you for the concern, though!"

"It helps when you talk to a friend about your problems. Maybe I can help." he said with his infectious smile, which caused Haru to brighten up a bit. "Here, c'mon, my house is nearby. We can talk over there."

"No! Haru doesn't want to impose!" she said, grabbing his arm before he began his way towards his home. "It's... It's just that I have a problem."

"What's wrong?"

"S-Someone asked me for help, but I don't know how to help! The request is too... too... too embarrassing!" she nearly wailed, waving her arms to emphasize the enormity of the problem. "And it's impossible to help, but if I don't help, Haru is going to die!"

"Haha, it's alright Haru-chan. I'm sure if you're unable to help, you won't die from guilt." he said, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, clearly missing the literal meaning of her words. "But if this person's your friend, shouldn't you try your best to help? That's what friends are for, after all."

She almost mumbled about how that boy, whose name she still didn't know, wasn't her friend, but was unable to do so since she was still caught up in her hysterics. Instead, she could only nod as she began to focus on breathing, trying to calm her nerves. "Thank you Yamamoto-san. It feels kind of good getting it off my chest."

"No problem." he said cheerfully.

"I... I guess I should help him since he kind of asked for it," she mumbled, even though he had been so rude about it. "But how can I help him? Ah, never mind. I'll think about it once I get home! Thank you, Yamamoto-san, for listening to me!"

"Like I said, it's no problem." he glanced up at the sky and noticed it darkening. "Hey, it's getting dark. Let me walk you home."

"Hahi! It's alright. I don't want to impose anymore than I already have!" she said, hurrying down the street before he could stop her. "My house is really close by so it's alright! Thank you again, Yamamoto-san! I'll repay your kindness next time!"

Yamamoto watched with his arm still outstretched as Haru rushed down the streets. He pulled his arm back and rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling as he began his trek towards his house. He didn't really know much about her, but she never failed to amuse him each time they met.



Hibari yawned as he lied down on top of his favorite spot on the roof of Namimori Junior High. He sat up and ran his hand through his hair. When had he fallen asleep?

...oh yeah, it was after he heard Hibird’s soothing singing of the Namimori school anthem.

“You! Haru found you!” the loud cry of triumph made him twitch and the first impulse was for him was to whip out his tonfas and to bite dead the person who had dared to disturb his and the school’s peace. The impulse was reined in when he saw the person who had yelled at him and was currently pointing an offending finger at him.

“It’s you,” he said listlessly and Haru seemed to take offense to that.

“Is that all you can say to Haru after everything you said yesterday?” she cried indignantly, climbing up the ladder of the building covering the stairway. He tsked at how clumsy she was when she nearly tripped over the ledge. “You have a lot of nerve trying to tell me what to do yesterday when I bet you don’t even know my name!”

“You are one of Sawada’s herbivore followers,” he answered.

“Hahi! Wrong!” goodness, how could he not even know her name when she actually referred to herself in third person most of the time?! “It’s Miura Haru, M-I-U-R-A  H-A-R-U! Now tell me your name.”

“I see no point in telling someone such as yourself my name,” Hibari concluded, sitting up lazily. He yawned, still feeling a bit tired from after disciplining a few scoundrels.

Che, they never learn.

“Hahi,” Haru cried. “This is the problem! You’ll never learn the power of love at this rate!”

“...Power of Love...” memories of yesterday came to mind. He had actually forgotten about it when he was confronted by a couple of deadbeats who had been about to spray paint the walls of his precious school. The memory of the beat down almost caused him to smirk. “So you agree to help me in this matter.”

“You gave Haru no choice,” she grumbled with a pout. “But yes, I will help you. But there are conditions you must follow! And no, I won’t let you bully me into doing anything else! If you want to understand the power of love, you have to follow these conditions!”

“Are you affirmative in that these conditions will allow us to reach the desired conclusion?” he inquired, raising an inquisitive eyebrow.

“W-Well,” Haru said nervously. Actually, she hadn’t thought about that. “I-It depends on u-us, I... I think?”

He seemed skeptical about her answer, but decided to accept it... for now...

“So tell me, what are these conditions, herbivore?” he asked.

“Hahi!” she cried again, almost ready to tear out her hair in frustration. “Haru’s name is Haru! The first condition if this thing is going to work is that you have to call me by my name! P-People in l-l-l-l-love c-c-call each o-other by... by... their first names... b-b-b-but and you can just call me H-Haru-chan, okay?”

“Unsatisfactory,” he replied curtly. “If we wish to attain the optimal response, we must meet choose the most favorable route. This means that I should identify you by your given name only as you will do the same with me.”

“B-But!” that makes us sound too close! Haru wanted to scream in protest. It would imply that they were actually very close! So far, Haru couldn’t think of anyone that called her just Haru and she couldn’t even dream of just calling someone by their first name! Her face flushed at the mere thought of it.

“Understood?” he asked, though it sounded more like a threat through his tone of voice.

“H-Hai,” she conceded pitifully. “B-But I’m not saying it until you say it!”

Ha, take that you round-headed jerk!

“Haru,” he said smoothly and the flush on her face deepened at the sound of him calling her by her name. “And I believe you must call me Kyoya.”

Haru bit her lip. There was no way she was just going to let this jerk win like this! “K-K-Kyo... K-Kyo...”

“My name is not Kyo,” he said flatly, unimpressed by how she was agonizing over a simple name.

“Haru knows that!” she snapped angrily, frustrated over how insensitive this jerk was being. Was he really this socially inept?

“Then call me by my name,” Hibari ordered.

“...Kyoya...” Haru mumbled, unable to look him in the eye. Instead, she fixed her attention on the monotonic patterns of the ground, counting each surface tile that made up the roof.

“I can’t hear you,” this time there was a tinge of amusement in his words, causing her to twitch in anger.

“Kyoya!” she yelled.

“Good, what is the next condition,” he said nonchalantly. What an interesting little herbivore, constantly fluctuating from timidity to ferocious anger.

Haru bit her lip to hold back her sharp retort. Ooh, this guy just knew how to make her so angry! He was nothing like her sweet Tsuna-san who always knew how to make her laugh and feel better. When she saw him staring down at her, waiting for her next condition, she shook her head mentally.

No, she had to get over Tsuna-san! He obviously loved Kyoko-chan and she wanted him to be happy! She had to focus on this stupid ‘agreement’ this round-headed jerk was making her do!

“You have to promise to do everything I plan, alright?” she demanded, feeling a bit more confident as she began to speak her demands. Haru saw the skepticism in his eyes and knew she had to quickly explain before he brought out the deadly tonfas. “R-Relationships only work when couples do certain things! Like go on dates to the amusement park or other romantic things!”

“How is this relevant to the agreement?”

Haru puffed her cheeks in frustration. “The Power of Love comes from people who’re in love with each other! You’re not in love with me and I’m not in love with you! This mean we have to make love happen somehow-“Because you’re going to kill me or worse, bite me dead, if I don’t help you understand love! “-and this means by doing what normal couples do! This means, K-K-Kyoya, w-we’re going on a... a date tomorrow!”



::tsuzuku::



AN: I have no idea what was originally written here... re-posting because the chapter disappeared. D: thank you, dear reviewer, for letting me know about this travesty.

Chapter 01                                            Chapter 03

No comments:

Post a Comment