Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Monday, April 13, 2015

NEWS

Okay, I'm going to update soon. I just want to change the blog itself. It'll be back in a few days, so starting from around tomorrow evening, the blog will be TEMPORARILY set in private mode until I can clean it up. Hopefully I'll have a new chapter up by this Friday.

Edit: Not done changing the format, but I can slow down a little down. I'm almost done with changing the previous posts/chapters so that they fit with this new background. I'll be posting the final chapter of Teach Me Love tomorrow, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Okay. I understand hihihi get back soon please~

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one loves your stories as much as I do, (well I'm not big fan of reverse harem so Teach Me Love is not my cup of tea) so right now I'm gonna give some REAL advice.

    4 posts in 1 year? You have LOST all your READERS. But I love Ambigram way too much so I want to help you get your fangirls back.

    Here are the steps:
    1. Go back to Fanfiction.net and update the chapters that you've already written. the khr fandom their is filled with hordes of readers. and your story is very very awesome. you'll be honey to those bees.

    2. if your heart is set on this blog. you can come back after if you've caught a hefty amount of bees and drag them here. your story is so addictive, they'll follow you to hell.

    And that's how you'll get readers.

    The Unsaid Step 3: if it's gonna be repeat of the whole 4 posts a year, warn new your readers, otherwise they'll feel like crap and cheated. and you'll lose them all over again.

    I'm a fan. I love ambigram so much and I'm telling you all this so that you have the motivation to update.

    I checked this blog 15 times every moth for the past year. i don't wanna give up on u just yet. I love the story too much and I hope u heed my advice. it might really help u out.

    or u could just update ambigram. Im fine other way.

    xoxo, Meg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're so silly. :)

      Thank you for the advice. And I still have my ff.net account open to post in case I want to 'advertise' [ ;) ] but I think I'm happy the way I am now. I'll keep your words to heart though. I think I also warned people somewhere along the way that my posts are sporadic and that I can't update as frequently as I want to due to life and work. Also, I've been getting ridiculous amounts of overtime at work and at home, I'm busy with so many house chores! It's a wonder I have time to write at all!

      Anywho, I'll do my best to update soon! Won't do to disappear for basically a year again! ;)

      Thanks again for the concern! <3

      PS: I don't think you have to worry about me losing all of my readers. I've just been too busy to post the comments they've left me. I do read all of them though btw! ;)

      Delete