Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ambigram - Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Chapter 10

Summary: AU; In where Tsuna and Xanxus grew up together, watching each other's back... where innocence was tainted since the start... One Miura Haru finds herself in a very precarious situation 2786/TsunaxHaru

My lack of KHR knowledge might make some things untrue or some characters OOC!


I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn!


Please forgive any mistakes, both character-wise and grammatically-wise. I don't have time to re-read or edit things.



Chapter Ten: Rose-Tinted Glasses

HappyFace1886



Dawn made its way through the skies, bringing forth light into the darkened room that held the two-toned eyes glowing with power. It was much too early for the sun to be out, but enough time had passed that the sky was turning into a calm light blue.

Tsuna leaned against the wall, the upper portion of his body bare as one knee was propped up before him, his arm resting on top of it. Somewhere on the floor was his white button-down shirt, having been discarded aside in the middle of the night.



“W-Wait,” Haru gasped, her fingers threading through his hair when his mouth attacked her neck. Half of her wanted to push him away, but the other half –the more dominant half- clutched onto the soft locks of his hair, holding onto him as he made those delicious irresistible sensations run down her spine.

Any attempts of protest came out in a small needy whimper, unfamiliar hot sensations causing her limbs to become weakened. One would think after all the teasing he did, she would be a little more immune to this, but there was something amiss tonight. It was as though the stupid pervert had been hiding this other side of him, a raw untamed side that had been unleashed the moment he realized that another was encroaching his territory.

Her skin was so soft and pliable that he eagerly latched onto it, tasting the sweetness of her neck while he relished how her hands clutched onto him so desperately. His eyes darkened, however, when he remembered the reason why he was in this position, of how someone had dared to attempt to lay claim on what was his. He whispered fiercely into her ear, the angry possessiveness rolling out from the tip of his tongue. “My name. Say it.”

“N-No,” she managed defiantly, unwillingly to give him the satisfaction of such a reward after he had deceived her. Still, she shuddered a bit, inhaling shakily while her traitorous hands held onto him as though he was her only anchor to this world. “I still want a-answers.”

“Say my name,” Tsuna murmured softly this time, skimming his lips over the shell of her ear. He wanted to hear her finally say his name, to get a glimpse of the reality of his haunting fantasies of her screaming his name as she writhed beneath him in ecstasy. He still remembered how she had said his name that one that, but it wasn’t enough. He wanted, no needed, to hear her say it again. “Say my name and I might tell you what you want to know.”

“P-Promise?” Haru hated how weak her voice was, but it was impossible to focus with him breathing so heavily into her ear, tickling her senses while he held her so intimately against him. The soft curves of her body was pressed hard against his solid muscles, not that he needed to have much of a tight hold on her since he was practically on top of her. Nope, gravity did most of the work for him.

He smiled, nuzzling into her hair. So innocent, so sweet. Even though he had lied to her, she was still willing to trust his words? “I promise.”

Haru hesitated, wondering how the dynamics of their dysfunctional... relationship would change if she was to actually give him what he wanted. What was it that he really wanted anyways? His name could only be the beginning of more... what the ‘more’ was she didn’t have a clue.

A-And it was distracting how he was lazily running his lips on her skin as though he had every right to be there! The mark the red head had left was probably gone, darkened with an even more intense shade of red due to how vigorously Tsuna had sucked and nipped at that particular area.

“Haru,” he said lightly in a mocking tone, as though he was admonishing her for her hesitance.

Her face flushed and she would have looked away if it was for how he was now kissing her cheek, his hand stroking the other side of her face. “I...”

Tsuna kissed the corner of her mouth, his body almost humming with impatience. “Don’t keep me waiting.”

“W-What if it’s because I-I don’t remember your name?” she asked tartly, wondering if he’d be thrown off by this revelation. Maybe he’d get off of her and be in aghast that he was so forgettable? Serves him right for... for... for keeping secrets from her like this! Still... it was surprising how the thought of him being unhappy with her made her chest tighten a little.

Unfortunately -or was it fortunately?- he seemed unperturbed by this, a lower chuckle rumbling through his chest as he simply whispered into her ear. “Then I guess I can have as much fun as I want with you without having to tell you a single thing.”

Her eyes nearly bugged out. “W-What?”

“Shall we continue our little game, Ha-ru?” he inquired mockingly.



Tsuna watched as Haru slumbered underneath the covers. Unlike her, he hadn’t fallen asleep at all, his gaze having been stuck on her throughout the night. What would it be like to actually see her every morning like this? To wake up with her in his arms, the adorable angry pout on her face as she glowered at him, her face flustered due to his relentless teasing.

The passing thought startled him.

What the hell was he thinking?

She started off as a passing amusement, something to distract himself from the horrors of his world... but what was going on? What was happening now?

Just how much control did this woman have over him?



With all the woman in his past, Tsuna had done as he pleased. Of course he made sure each of them had the utmost pleasure of being his acquaintance, but the tempo in which he moved never mattered much to him. If he wanted to be fast and rough, he would simply do so, leaving a trail of women behind crying in want and need. If he wanted to be slow and gentle, he could tease them until they were practically begging for more for him.

And yet this one woman...

This one obsession...

“W-Wait,” Haru squeaked breathlessly and his fingers automatically stopped in the midst of unbuttoning her shirt. “Not again, w-we’re not going that far again!”

He frowned. “You would let another man touch you like this, but you won’t let me?”

She glowered at him. “For your information, neither you nor that other... man... had permission! And he didn’t go this far! My clothes were still on!”

“And how would I know if you weren’t lying to me?” Tsuna inquired smoothly. “You refused to tell me what happened in the first place-.”

“Haru is not getting naked just because you’re too paranoid to trust her! And for your information, you’ve done way more than that other man could possibly even dream of doing!”



Argument after argument, maybe a kiss or two stolen...

Any other women it would have caused him more of a headache, but with Haru, he felt nothing more than amusement.

Strange...

It was true that the fire she emitted attracted him to her. And it didn’t hurt the fact that the kisses he stole tasted so sweet, the way she’d unconsciously moan for more was also a delicious factor he loved.

But now the way she’d pout... the way she’d glare at him in embarrassment... those small tiny things were starting to become endearing and –dare he say it?- cute.

They hadn’t known each other for that long... but already, life felt as though it would become so dull if he wasn’t able to tease her every day, to be able to pin her against the wall and kiss her breathlessly. It was obvious he was attracted to her physically, but beyond that? To be interested at arguing with her, talking with her...

Tsuna gritted his teeth.

It was all in his head.

Haru represented an escape from his world. He was falling for the small whimsical part of him that still existed, the part that sometimes dreamed of what it would be like if he had grown as a normal child.

That was it.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

She was just a diversion to him, a distraction of his choosing. Him indulging in her whims and demands is also part of him using her. That was it. He was in control.

He was always in control.

Tsuna shook his head, hoping to dispel the doubt that lingered in his shoulders. He crawled off the bed and headed towards the closest where he knew there would be a fresh set of clothes for him. The closet door was opened when he paused, turning his gaze towards where Haru was still asleep.

...she needed clothes too.

The better solution was to leave her be, to show himself just how much power he had over himself by the mere fact that he didn’t care if she was uncomfortable wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

A loud melody suddenly broke through the tense atmosphere and Tsuna cursed, his quick reflex allowing him to shut the damn thing up by turning it on quickly. He stood rigidly as Haru groaned a little, nuzzling into the pillow before falling back asleep. Hissing air out between his thinned lips, he gave a sharp quiet ‘what?’

“Decimo?”

Tsuna ran a hand through his hair. “What’s the matter Gokudera-kun?”

“I apologize for waking you up at this odd hour.”

“It doesn’t matter. I was already awake. Besides, internal matters are more important.” Tsuna said briskly, irritated by how rattled he had become.

“Right,” Gokudera replied quickly. “I’m calling because the other Guardians are finally here. Mukuro should be arriving at the base in an hour. He’ll be the last one to arrive. Shall I gather everyone in the meeting room?”

“Do it,” Tsuna ordered quietly, his eyes narrowing. So it was officially starting, the bloody war against the Shimon. He balanced the phone on his shoulder, pulling out the necessary articles of clothing to wear. “Make sure there aren’t any guards lingering around either. I don’t want unnecessary eavesdropping. It will be just me and the Guardians.”

“Understood.” It would be easy to order the guards away without raising suspicion from the elders of the Vongola. After all, the Guardians were strong enough to not require backup. Not to mention, with how eccentric the members were, it was understandable how they wouldn’t want unnecessary guards trying to feebly protect them. This was especially in regards to Hibari who would most likely be more uncooperative and restless at being crowded by other people. It didn’t help that his hated enemy –aka Mukuro- was also here.

Tsuna then paused in the midst of buttoning his shirt, his eyes trailing towards where Haru was.

He didn’t want to leave her alone, especially after she was attacked last night. And he was only thinking this because she was something he was using to distract himself! If he was to lose her, who knows how long it’d take for him to find another like her? That was the reason why! And since she was his little toy, there was nothing wrong with also getting her some nice clothes he knew would look very pleasing to him... right?

Right.

“Gokudera-kun, I need you to do me a favor.”



::tsuzuku::



AU: Uh-oh, looks like Tsuna's panicking a little because of how deep he's getting into with Haru. >w> sorry if this chapter isn't steamy enough... My pervert mojo hasn't been strong lately. Must be due to all the fluff. xD


Chapter 09                                                 Chapter 11

23 comments:

  1. gyahahaha! an update! I'm such a happy person right now. I was supposed to read this while eating but I couldn't because I know that I'd choke on my food because of my utter joy while reading ambigram. so, yeah, I read it first and it was so good. hohoho! tsuna's starting to question himself and his relationship with haru. I like the developments very much. kudos for another good chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @w@ aww shucks, you're making me blush. Yes, there's character development!!! Hopefully it'll go above and beyond from here! Thanks for the review!

      Delete
  2. Lol,it's cool,I love the cute fluff! I wonder what Tsuna's going to make Haru wear. ;) As always you wrote awesomely! ^_^ -M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >w> indeed, what is going in dear Tsuna's mind. And thank you for the nice compliment and for taking the time to review!

      Delete
    2. He's probably thinkIng of something perverted for Haru to wear! XD It's no problem honest. Your stories are fabulous so o feel the need to tell you! :3 Keep up the great work! -M

      Delete
  3. Ooooh~~ Tsuna has fallen for the girl!! Yes! I'm so happy this got updated!! I can't wait to read more and see what Haru's reaction would be to Tsuna getting her clothes!! :D

    -Brittney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes, Tsuna is falling for her, though he doesn't understand it fully. And hopefully he won't be perverted and get her something ridiculous! xD

      Delete
  4. i love it please update , I can't explain how i love it because i'm spanish.
    you are a amazing writer!!!!
    still thus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8D it's cool, I think you're awesome for reviewing even if this isn't your first language. Feel free to review in Spanish, or practice in English if that's what you're aiming for. I'll... uh... I guess try to decipher it on my own? Whatever you're comfortable with. I somewhat know Spanish. Not advanced stuff, but the small stuff. xD

      Thanks for the review!

      Delete
  5. So good! I had one question though. Did they do the deed or no? That part kind of confuse me but other than that, the story and chapter is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD I promise you, if they do the deed, it will be obvious and in detail. But just to be clear, nothing happened since Haru wasn't ready for anything like that.

      Sorry for the confusion, I've been in a bit of a slump lately. Hopefully I'll get out of it and the writing will improve! 8D

      Thanks for the review!

      Delete
  6. She shouldn't have stopped him from unbuttoning her shirt >:) I love where this is going. I wish for you to find an... 'inspiration' for this pairing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >w> yes, it was terrible for Haru to stop him like that. And yes, I hope I find inspiration as well... and soon!

      Thanks for the review!!

      Delete
  7. I still think it's quite evil that Tsuna would pick her outfit, heh >8D. Not that I mind, since either way he will definitely like and enjoy what he picks for her, which gives him full incentive to be perverted towards her, anyways. >83 Either way, poor Haru. XD

    So far, this is actually quite convincing. I was a bit uncertain, actually about Tsuna going all the way so quickly, since...well, he obviously cares to some degree for her and probably doesn't think of her as simply a toy (Haru is too unique and far more attractive in personality than what he is used to in any woman, as we all know). I think it's even more likely that he would even manipulate Haru to stay with him by force in many different ways (indirectly and directly, which actually proves that he is far kinder and more attached to her than he consciously realizes).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm glad you find this convincing because... >_>.... <_<... I'll let you in on a little secret. When I first wrote Ambigram, it was to remain a oneshot and if it continued, it was going to be one of those smutty somewhat OOC fanfics. Somehow this evolved into something more and now that doesn't seem likely. xD That's what the tone of this fanfic is somewhat going somewhere else. I didn't plan this, so I think the writing is becoming a little awkward. But yes, Tsuna is still somewhat of a perv and Haru is the angry fiesty heroine who won't let him have his way.

      Anywho, hopefully they'll develop a real relationship and find happiness together! :)

      Delete
  8. I APPROVE OF SEDUCTIVE!TSUNA. THAT IS ALL.
    LOL, another amazing chapter! I see some great romantic drama ahead - so excited to see where these two will go with their relationship~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8D thank you! And I hope I live up to your expectations! Thank you for this review~

      Delete
  9. Tsuna's sweet side has just been revealed. XD
    And he's so cute when he's flustered.
    Tsuna is definitely realizing his different emotions for Haru... you can smell the love beginning to bloom for the Decimo!

    I also can't wait to see what kind of outfit Tsuna will be getting for Haru to wear in the next chapter. Just so then I can read Haru's reaction to his choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD yes, the normally stoic Decimo is realizing that he's caught in deeper than ever and now is completely bewildered! who knows what sort of outfit he'll give Haru!

      Delete
  10. If Tsuna gives Haru a ridiculous outfit, I'll slap that boy in the face. But in all seriousness, I love the chapter an can't wait for an update. Personally, I like your version of Tsuna better than the original. He is more in tune and mature with the whole mafia and such. Plus, there is something about an older, darker Tsuna that is... definitely appealing, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yup, a darker Tsuna definitely has appeal. There is something alluring about it, in fact. I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter! I will do my best to make the next chapter fun!

      Delete
  11. Ha-hahi... This chap made me blush a little..
    \\\\\ p-please update s-soon... I'm q-quite amazed by how you write...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8D thank you! I shall do my best to update this soon!

      Delete