Notes

My first post on tumblr! It's the drafted sequel to 'Bargain' for Giotto x Haru that I didn't like how it turned out. I know a few were curious and now I finally have a platform to post my incompleted or 'drafted/discarded' work! :) Hopefully I'll have time to post other incompleted work or any work that I have written, but didn't have any plans on actually posting on my blog.

As for my current WIP, I'm currently working on Ambigram!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Promise - Katekyo Hitman Reborn - R86

Summary: Haru is kidnapped! The brief meeting between Haru and her savior. And the promise he makes.

I think this would have been much better as a multi-chapter thing, but alas, I have too much work on my hands already. -__- Surprisingly, summer vacation was much more hectic than when I'm at school.

My lack of KHR knowledge might make some things untrue or some characters OOC. 

I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn because if I did, there would be a lot more Haru loving!

Please forgive any mistakes, both character-wise and grammatically wise.  I don't really have time to re-read and edit things.

Edit: Many thx to xxdevilsangel28xx for correcting an embarssing mistake of mine! Name is linked due to shameless advertisement of the wonderful drawings this person has made! xD Another Haru fan, the artist is currently doing a Haru doujinshi~! So exciting!



Promise

HappyFace1886


  
“Who are you?” her brown eyes widened in fear and surprise at the sight of the tall man with the black fedora hat. She huddled in the corner of the cell, her clothes dirty and torn as she had been held captive for the past three days. Despite the terror she felt, she refused to let the defiant streak leave her, glaring cautiously from where she stood.

The piercing eyes that watched her darkened at the sight of the bruises and wounds that marred her face and body. However, there were no noticeable fatal wounds and judging by her alert eyes, she seemed fine. Lowering the edges of his hat to cover his eyes, he turned around to leave through the giant hole he had created on the concrete wall. “Come.”

“W-Wait,” Haru cried out, standing abruptly only to fall forward due to how she had been poorly fed. She clenched her eyes shut, waiting to hit the cold floors painfully when she felt a solid warmth hit her instead. Her hands reached out to cling to something for support and grabbed onto what felt like arms... arms that felt as though they were made of pure muscle.

She squeaked as she realized who she was leaning against and tried to pull back when an arm wrapped itself around her and kept her close. The way this strange man held her was unusual, not like a tight hug because of perviness... but it was a hug of anxiety and worry, something completely different from the pose this man carried.

“I’m sorry,” he murmured softly.

“W-Why are you sorry?” Haru asked cautiously, a full on blush on her face. She had never been this close to a man before and because of what he was saying, she didn’t have it in her to push him away just yet.

“When I brought you into the underworld,” his hand held the back of her head, pulling her closer to his chest, letting her hear the frantic thump of his heart, “I promised that I would never let anything happen to you.”

“H-Hahi?” what was he going on about? She had never met him before in her life!

“In fact, I rarely allowed you to be exposed to the dangers.” He continued. “With the incident with Byakuran, it was something that was out of my control... however, I still ensured your safety by keeping you in headquarters. It was away from the fights and the dangers. But now you’ve gotten in too deep and it’s my fault.”

“Who are you?” Haru asked, absorbing his words and trying to decipher what he was saying. Years had passed since she learned that Tsuna was of the mafia and if anything, she had brought herself into this world. Haru squirmed a little, wanting to pull away to get a better look at this man, but his grip was strong and he held her still.

“But perhaps it was me being selfish,” he murmured.

“Reborn, where did you go?” Haru heard an off-distant shout and felt her entire body freeze.

Reborn?

This time, when she pulled away, the man didn’t stop her. Held in arms length, she looked up and saw those intense dark eyes that seemed to pierce right through her. However, there was a familiar glimmer... a faint, intellectual light she had always seen when she was younger.

A light that belonged to that smart and powerful child.

“Reborn-chan?” Haru breathed out.

“Damn it Reborn, I told you not to leave me behind!” the voice was unmistakably Tsuna’s, but his cry was deaf to both ears.

Suddenly, the momentary weakness Reborn showed seemed to evaporate. He stood tall and straight, presenting Haru with the appearance of the man he was and always will be. Strong, proud, and confident.

With hands in his pocket, he, once again, turned to head towards the exit he had created. “Despite all these years, I’m still trapped in that infant’s body. I’ve never really had much desire to be free from that form... until now.”

Haru blinked, wondering what he could be getting at with that. However, the flush on her face grew deeper when he tilted his head, giving her a heated look quite different from the intense gaze from before. It was a look of want, of need... of how he wanted to hold her tightly in a much different way from how he had done just moments ago.

To run his hand through her hair, to press their bodies close together so that they can feel all that was of one another...

“I will be free from my curse,” he vowed. “And then I’m coming for you.”



::owari::



AN: And so, I have finally made my triumphed return. After fighting computer viruses, disappearance of files, house chores, and writers block, I have returned! And now that I'm done with the R86 that I told myself I'll write, I shall continue my chapters! Expect an update very, very soon of Teach Me Love! And then Ambigram! And then Genesis! I shall try and make them long again!

24 comments:

  1. OH YAY FINALLY <3 UPDATE TEACH ME LOVE FIRST PLEASE!!! I LOVE THAT STORY SO MUCH OMG *A*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8D ask and you shall receive! Teach Me Love has been updated! I'm glad you enjoy my writing. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

      Delete
  2. ah >< thank u so much for the update ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >w< It was my pleasure! I'll try and be more consistent with my updates.

      Delete
  3. yeay!!waiting for other stories!!thanks for the update~XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're back!!! Would it be terribly weird for me to say I missed you? Lol probably!
    I really missed your writing, after all your my favorite KHR author and the only KHR Writer who's work I read.
    How I'd love to read when Reborn comes back for Haru it'll be so hot!
    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa... I just realized that there's a reply button here. And I missed you too! 8D You've been with me since the beginning and since we've also talked briefly, I sometimes wonder where you are and if you're okay when I update and don't hear from you. xD

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness......this is absolutely amazing! I'm so happy you have updated! I can't wait for more! I really want to read more of Ambigram hahaha but this story my goshhhh its so intense and you feel so much emotion from Reborn I hope there'll be more chapters! :) I wish you luck with your writing! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Ambigram will be updated for sure. Thank you for your patience and this review! <3

      Delete
  6. I came here from fanfiction.net after I read "Teach me love" and finish all your fiction in one go here than I can sleep and I must say I love all that I have read 8D
    hope for more updates and more reborn/haru and giotto/haru cause its so hard to find them(I LOVE rare pairings) 8D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I FOUND YOU! I knew there was a review I didn't reply to so I began hunting you down.

      Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed them! Yes, I love crack pairings as well. xD Fortunately, there's a Giotto/Haru fanfic that I'm writing so maybe you can indulge with that. :)

      Delete
  7. can you write a R86 smut please? you got me addicted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tempting idea. xD If I can make space in my busy schedule, I will! I actually want to read one, tbh.

      Delete
  8. OMG PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER R86!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it bad that I want a sequel to this story?!?! >.< >_>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, not bad. If I had the time, I'd be making sequels for a lot of things. But I am craving some good R86, so who knows? xD

      Delete
  10. Oh my god, that ending line XD I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I never thought that this unusual couple could be so great! I want more!!! and pls update genesis, I've been waiting since a year for an update T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sorry. I was focusing on Teach Me Love, because I wanted to finish the it before concentrating on my other fanfics. Teach Me Love is my oldest fanfic and so, I wanted to end it. :) Sorry about that. Genesis is next on my list though! :D

      Delete